Fendi flip bags?

1. SHOPBOP The big SALE just launched, with markdowns of 40% on 5,000+ styles, including the designer boutique! SHOP THE SALE
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NET-A-PORTER NAP's annual Spring/Summer sale is now live, save up to 50% on their designer inventory! SHOP THE SALE
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I saw the purseblog feature on the flip bags and I'm obsessed! When does this collection drop? Does anyone have a SA to recommend? Brand new to Fendi forum [emoji1327]‍♀️

2. I called and reserved one at a Fendi (stand alone) boutique. The SA said they are due late Nov./early Dec.2018-Jan. 2019.The SA I spoke to on the phone asked that I text her photos of the bags I was interested in, to make sure she would set aside the right bags. They don’t have a look book yet, just a list started for various styles.
    The only thing I’m hesitant about is the no refund/store credit only policy of the stand alone boutiques. Department stores (like my local Nordstroms- two stores carry Fendi) are not pre-selling or taking names yet... they only know what’s coming early fall. If it turns out I don’t like the style when I see it, my money is stuck with Fendi. I suggest calling a boutique and having someone place your name on the list. Though there is plenty of time before they drop, who knows how many preorders they may get.

grnbri likes this.
  3. Thanks for all the info @Sourisbrune! I'm looking forward to seeing more pics of this bag. Especially what it looks like with the handles upright…

Sourisbrune likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice