Fendi Fellas

Hello, I'm pretty new here, only followed this thread in the background. Long story short, I'm a pretty small guy so accessories (mostly bags) have really been an addiction for me, especially Fendi bags! Mostly because the most of clothing is usually too big for me, even in the smallest sizes...

My Fendi bags Journey started with a Monster Tote which I still own today since it's my first luxury bag and I cannot part with it even though he's pretty roughed up, I'm still in love with the monster/bag bugs collection.
View attachment 5072489

After a while I noticed the Lui Briefcase and fell in love with it, maybe I saw it in this thread, can't remember since it's a while ago. So I got one...
View attachment 5072505

But the more I read and all the photos I saw in this thread I started an obsession to get my DREAM BAG, the Peekaboo iconic medium. If it's okay I kindly want to blame both averegejoe and memo.live for that. First I really wanted the one with yellow eyes but the years passed and I couldn't find one at the "right" price for me. But last year I found the one with black eyes preloved, but in brand new condition and I thought I should spoil myself since it was my 30th birthday.
View attachment 5072513

When it arrived I got obsessed with the Selleria leather and started to hunt down more bags! Maybe unnecessary, but I couldn't resist when I found a shopper tote in this awesome leather. And this was only maybe 6 months after purchasing my beloved Peekaboo.
View attachment 5072521

Now I started to feel that I only have big bags, nothing to wear when I just wanted to go out with wallet, keys and phone kind of bag. But there it was, recently re-released Baguette but for men. I think I got lucky since I found mine on sale, and I really have to say that it is a super convenient bag! And I love that it's in nylon so it's kind of care free and nothing I really need to worry about if it rains.
View attachment 5072531

Just about the same time as I bought the baguette I felt that my Lui bag wasn't in use too much, maybe because it's a pretty similar bag to the Peekaboo in size and color! So I sold it... But THEN... I really didn't think this of all would happen, but only a few weeks after I sold it I found a new one, pre-owned in the Selleria leather and BLUE ( never thought I was gonna own other colors than black). But the price was too good and I really do like the design of the Lui.
After it arrived I was really happy that I took the chance, the blue color is such a pop in my collection, and I really like how it looks with the yellow light bulb.
View attachment 5072540

I'm sorry for a very long post but I just wanted to show what this thread have done to my addiction Hopefully this thread will come alive a bit more since I often don't find any guys sharing my obsession, especially here in Sweden, in a small town...

/ Paul
I loved it!!
I’m thinking about a Lui bag, but I’m still not sure. I just got a Kelly 32 and smaller bags are perfect for my lifestyle nowadays.. I know there’s a mini Lui bag, they are very hard to find.

I loved it!!
I’m thinking about a Lui bag, but I’m still not sure. I just got a Kelly 32 and smaller bags are perfect for my lifestyle nowadays.. I know there’s a mini Lui bag, they are very hard to find.
I can really relate to that now, I'm mostly using my baguette these days but when things are going back to "normal-ish" I'm pretty sure my other bags will be used a lot more.

The mini Lui is also really good looking! Love that they actually made them in a smaller size as well. Sadly I've seen these go for more than the big ones... I've seen a few on Vestiaire but they are in Hong Kong so that will definitely add some to the price, even though it's far less priced than a Kelly 32!

Hello, I'm pretty new here, only followed this thread in the background. Long story short, I'm a pretty small guy so accessories have really been an addiction for me, especially Fendi bags! Mostly because the most of clothing is usually too big for me, even in the smallest sizes...

My Fendi bags Journey started with a Monster Tote which I still own today since it's my first luxury bag and I cannot part with it even though he's pretty roughed up, I'm still in love with the monster/bag bugs collection.
View attachment 5072489

After a while I noticed the Lui Briefcase and fell in love with it, maybe I saw it in this thread, can't remember since it's a while ago. So I got one...
View attachment 5072505

But the more I read and all the photos I saw in this thread I started an obsession to get my DREAM BAG, the Peekaboo iconic medium. If it's okay I kindly want to blame both averegejoe and memo.live for that. First I really wanted the one with yellow eyes but the years passed and I couldn't find one at the "right" price for me. But last year I found the one with black eyes preloved, but in brand new condition and I thought I should spoil myself since it was my 30th birthday.
View attachment 5072513

When it arrived I got obsessed with the Selleria leather and started to hunt down more bags! Maybe unnecessary, but I couldn't resist when I found a shopper tote in this awesome leather. And this was only maybe 6 months after purchasing my beloved Peekaboo.
View attachment 5072521

Now I started to feel that I only have big bags, nothing to wear when I just wanted to go out with wallet, keys and phone kind of bag. But there it was, recently re-released Baguette but for men. I think I got lucky since I found mine on sale, and I really have to say that it is a super convenient bag! And I love that it's in nylon so it's kind of care free and nothing I really need to worry about if it rains.
View attachment 5072531

Just about the same time as I bought the baguette I felt that my Lui bag wasn't in use too much, maybe because it's a pretty similar bag to the Peekaboo in size and color! So I sold it... But THEN... I really didn't think this of all would happen, but only a few weeks after I sold it I found a new one, pre-owned in the Selleria leather and BLUE ( never thought I was gonna own other colors than black). But the price was too good and I really do like the design of the Lui.
After it arrived I was really happy that I took the chance, the blue color is such a pop in my collection, and I really like how it looks with the yellow light bulb.
View attachment 5072540

I'm sorry for a very long post but I just wanted to show what this thread have done to my addiction Hopefully this thread will come alive a bit more since I often don't find any guys sharing my obsession, especially here in Sweden, in a small town...

/ Paul
Wow you have quite the Fendi collection! How did you manage to get the men's Baguette on sale? I haven't seen it on any authorized retailer's websites, so I won't be able to get it unless somehow Fendi puts it on sale. I love how you styled it with that Pikachu top with the matching yellow. I also love how you paired your blue Lui bag with that light bulb charm. Very Fendi!

The same thing started to happen to my Monster nylon tote, with the bubbling. I sold it in case the problem got worse, as it was very minimal on mine and only in a very small spot on the side. I was pretty bummed out that they chose to glue the front layer to a backing, which will inevitably show bubbling with time and use. I rather they use coated canvas for this bag instead of nylon that has been glued to a backing.

I currently have my two Bag Bugs, a few pairs of Fendi shoes, a men's Zig Zag StrapYou, and a men's Peekaboo Iconic, but that's all the Fendi I have now. I even sold the Monster backpack because it sags really easily and the face gets deformed. Plus I don't use backpacks very often, and have been avoiding getting backpacks ever since. This is why I haven't been contributing here as much.

I still love Fendi, and I'm eyeing the men's Baguette (almost got it once, but Gucci won that time) and also the new Peekaboo Iseeyou in the small size. I'm obsessed with that bag, although it is priced very high for a small bag. If Dior and YSL don't fully take my money, I'll see if I can put some money aside for this Peekaboo.

I also tried on the yellow box bag (resembles the Fendi box) in early April when it came back in stock, and I wanted so badly to love it, but it looked really odd on me somehow. Not really my style I guess.

Hello, I'm pretty new here, only followed this thread in the background. Long story short, I'm a pretty small guy so accessories have really been an addiction for me, especially Fendi bags! Mostly because the most of clothing is usually too big for me, even in the smallest sizes...

View attachment 5072489

View attachment 5072505

View attachment 5072513

View attachment 5072521

View attachment 5072531

View attachment 5072540

/ Paul
Fantastic collection! Really great bags!

View attachment 5072489

View attachment 5072505

View attachment 5072513

View attachment 5072521

View attachment 5072531

View attachment 5072540

/ Paul
I'm in love with your baguette and your Lui bags, OMG, and that yellow strap with the baguette, did the bag come with it? I'm guessing no? Also the shearling light bulb, I NEED IT, hahaha.

Reactions: averagejoe
Wow you have quite the Fendi collection! How did you manage to get the men's Baguette on sale? I haven't seen it on any authorized retailer's websites, so I won't be able to get it unless somehow Fendi puts it on sale. I love how you styled it with that Pikachu top with the matching yellow. I also love how you paired your blue Lui bag with that light bulb charm. Very Fendi!

The same thing started to happen to my Monster nylon tote, with the bubbling. I sold it in case the problem got worse, as it was very minimal on mine and only in a very small spot on the side. I was pretty bummed out that they chose to glue the front layer to a backing, which will inevitably show bubbling with time and use. I rather they use coated canvas for this bag instead of nylon that has been glued to a backing.

I currently have my two Bag Bugs, a few pairs of Fendi shoes, a men's Zig Zag StrapYou, and a men's Peekaboo Iconic, but that's all the Fendi I have now. I even sold the Monster backpack because it sags really easily and the face gets deformed. Plus I don't use backpacks very often, and have been avoiding getting backpacks ever since. This is why I haven't been contributing here as much.

I still love Fendi, and I'm eyeing the men's Baguette (almost got it once, but Gucci won that time) and also the new Peekaboo Iseeyou in the small size. I'm obsessed with that bag, although it is priced very high for a small bag. If Dior and YSL don't fully take my money, I'll see if I can put some money aside for this Peekaboo.

I also tried on the yellow box bag (resembles the Fendi box) in early April when it came back in stock, and I wanted so badly to love it, but it looked really odd on me somehow. Not really my style I guess.
Thanks! I was actually lucky enough to find the bag on a European platform for individual boutiques called Miinto, I was browsing through the site because they had an additional 25% off on every item that was on sale, and I'm a real sucker for finding stuff on sale! And there it was, the nylon Baguette at 40% off + the additional 25%! I have never ordered something that fast in my life before.

Yeah, that is really the only downside with that tote, and the missing shoulder strap, but I don't think every tote need that. So no problems for me. Even though I don't use it too much I don't want to sell it, partly because of the probably low resale value it have now.

Yes I saw your zig zag StrapYou in the days when I was reading through the whole thread, I'm so jealous of that! I remember when I saw it on sale on Matchesfashion but I was too slow... But I do have some other Strap You's and a few bag charms! Maybe they'll come up here later.
Sad to hear about the backpack because I've always liked that piece even though I also don't wear backpacks too often.

Well, after wearing my Baguette for a time now I really believe that everybody need one, haha. It really feels good quality for a nylon bag. And at the price point I got it it's definitely worth it!
And I can agree on that the new Iseeyous are really cool, I love the fact that on the women's version you can change the inside panels, that is so smart! Or is this even possible on some of the men's? Need to check that out. (Edit: noticed that even the mini men's version have interchangeable panels!)

I think all the new box bags and shopper bags that looks like their packaging are really cool, but believe they all look best on display, maybe like some expensive interior at home.

Last edited:
I'm in love with your baguette and your Lui bags, OMG, and that yellow strap with the baguette, did the bag come with it? I'm guessing no? Also the shearling light bulb, I NEED IT, hahaha.
The Baguette is definitely a favourite right now, and YES! It does actually come with that strap, and with a thick nylon belt so it can be worn as a belt bag. But that just looked weird on me...
I only have the blue Lui right now because the black one felt too similar to my Peekaboo in size and color, but also a little because of the gun metal-ish hardware instead of silver. I'm more of a silver HW guy, it's easier to match all the straps and charms. And talking about the bulb, I love everything from Fendi with shearling, haha! It's so cozy!!

Thanks! I was actually lucky enough to find the bag on a European platform for individual boutiques called Miinto, I was browsing through the site because they had an additional 25% off on every item that was on sale, and I'm a real sucker for finding stuff on sale! And there it was, the nylon Baguette at 40% off + the additional 25%! I have never ordered something that fast in my life before.

Yeah, that is really the only downside with that tote, and the missing shoulder strap, but I don't think every tote need that. So no problems for me. Even though I don't use it too much I don't want to sell it, partly because of the probably low resale value it have now.

Yes I saw your zig zag StrapYou in the days when I was reading through the whole thread, I'm so jealous of that! I remember when I saw it on sale on Matchesfashion but I was too slow... But I do have some other Strap You's and a few bag charms! Maybe they'll come up here later.
Sad to hear about the backpack because I've always liked that piece even though I also don't wear backpacks too often.

Well, after wearing my Baguette for a time now I really believe that everybody need one, haha. It really feels good quality for a nylon bag. And at the price point I got it it's definitely worth it!
And I can agree on that the new Iseeyous are really cool, I love the fact that on the women's version you can change the inside panels, that is so smart! Or is this even possible on some of the men's? Need to check that out. (Edit: noticed that even the mini men's version have interchangeable panels!)

I think all the new box bags and shopper bags that looks like their packaging are really cool, but believe they all look best on display, maybe like some expensive interior at home.
The Isseyous for men have the same feature to switch the inner pocket, which is a wonderful selling point.

You're super lucky for getting that Baguette on sale. In Canada, and all the retailers I trust, Fendi has held back their men's Peekaboos and Baguettes from third party retailers so I can't find them on sale anymore.

And yes! I was watching that StrapYou on Matches for a while, and when I saw the additional 20% off, I jumped on it, and watched it sell out shortly afterwards. I love how it looks! Definitely helps dress up my relatively plain Peekaboo.

If I still had the nylon Monster tote, I wouldn't get much use out of it (aside from the bubbling problem) because the shoulder strap is so important during this pandemic. I have a Bottega Veneta tote that is similar and doesn't have a strap, and I made the mistake of using it once last year when stores reopened and had to spend time cleaning off the grime from all the hand-sanitizer on the top handles. My requirement for all bags now is hands-free wearing, due to the insane amount of sanitizer that I have to use now.

The Baguette is definitely a favourite right now, and YES! It does actually come with that strap, and with a thick nylon belt so it can be worn as a belt bag. But that just looked weird on me...
I only have the blue Lui right now because the black one felt too similar to my Peekaboo in size and color, but also a little because of the gun metal-ish hardware instead of silver. I'm more of a silver HW guy, it's easier to match all the straps and charms. And talking about the bulb, I love everything from Fendi with shearling, haha! It's so cozy!!
One of the selling points for the Baguette was that it could be converted to a belt bag. I love to have that option, and the cross-body option in case belt bags go out of style!

View attachment 5072489

View attachment 5072505

View attachment 5072513

View attachment 5072521

View attachment 5072531

View attachment 5072540

/ Paul
That is a fantastic collection you have there!

Just wanted to share a new addition. I didn’t expect to buy a baguette but this one was 50% off and for that price point it was a no brainer. It‘s the perfect size for essentials and the nylon makes it somewhat more durable.

Attachments

• 64969191-9D12-49E8-9896-8F0B667511BE.jpeg
    64969191-9D12-49E8-9896-8F0B667511BE.jpeg
    169.2 KB · Views: 51
  • ED2AA9C6-ED98-4A7D-A5D5-57FD5526C8FF.jpeg
    ED2AA9C6-ED98-4A7D-A5D5-57FD5526C8FF.jpeg
    259 KB · Views: 52
Just wanted to share a new addition. I didn’t expect to buy a baguette but this one was 50% off and for that price point it was a no brainer. It‘s the perfect size for essentials and the nylon makes it somewhat more durable.
50% off?! Canada is SO bad for getting Fendis on discount. So jealous!

Definitely a no-brainer!

To be honest I was in disbelief myself to see a baguette on sale here in Europe. It was the last one and from a past season so they probably just wanted to get rid of it. (It’s 24s by the way, I can recommend the shop!)
I checked 24s before for Fendi and it looked like it was operated out of the Fendi e-commerce website for Canada, with all the prices being identical unlike for Dior men. I'll definitely check again to see!