Fendi Fellas

I suppose it runs the risk of looking dated quickly, but I really like everything about it - the colors, the graphic, the leather. I wish I had a use for a large bag - I would grab that last pre-order! - but it's really too big for me.
Well, I have a different opinion on things that could look "dated" I have several statement pieces and obviously they're not something I could regularly wear, but I tend to wear them perhaps once or twice a year and I like them that much that I honestly don't care they look old or from several seasons back. It all comes back to personal style and taste, but then, what you said about practicality, I think that's a heavy con, if you don't usually do with large scale bags (and yes the men's "Small" PB is a large briefcase-like bag) then it's not meant to be, I don't know if you're short and petite, in my case I'm not a tall guy, even perhaps below average but I love both my PBs and I don't think they overwhelm my frame, then again, for a woman, the size probably isn't that easily fitting.

The only thing I can tell you is that, the universe is quite clear in it's language, if you know deep inside that bag won't work, no worries, the universe has something even better in store (well not quite literally and not right now, haha) for you. Perhaps in the upcoming seasons they'll release a women's PB similarly styled as that one, who knows.

Well, I have a different opinion on things that could look "dated" I have several statement pieces and obviously they're not something I could regularly wear, but I tend to wear them perhaps once or twice a year and I like them that much that I honestly don't care they look old or from several seasons back. It all comes back to personal style and taste, but then, what you said about practicality, I think that's a heavy con, if you don't usually do with large scale bags (and yes the men's "Small" PB is a large briefcase-like bag) then it's not meant to be, I don't know if you're short and petite, in my case I'm not a tall guy, even perhaps below average but I love both my PBs and I don't think they overwhelm my frame, then again, for a woman, the size probably isn't that easily fitting.

The only thing I can tell you is that, the universe is quite clear in it's language, if you know deep inside that bag won't work, no worries, the universe has something even better in store (well not quite literally and not right now, haha) for you. Perhaps in the upcoming seasons they'll release a women's PB similarly styled as that one, who knows.

I have to admit, I tend not to pay attention to fashion trends - I go with what I like. (I'm somewhat amused that Pantone's color of the year is Ultra Violet - which means my whipstitch Peekaboo is accidentally right on trend for year). Physically I am 5'6", and I could carry this bag. I used to be a litigator, and this would have been perfect for a substitute briefcase, but I don't really have a need for a bag this size any more. All the same, I hope someone on the forums gets one, as I would love to see it modeled in real life!

I have to admit, I tend not to pay attention to fashion trends - I go with what I like. (I'm somewhat amused that Pantone's color of the year is Ultra Violet - which means my whipstitch Peekaboo is accidentally right on trend for year). Physically I am 5'6", and I could carry this bag. I used to be a litigator, and this would have been perfect for a substitute briefcase, but I don't really have a need for a bag this size any more. All the same, I hope someone on the forums gets one, as I would love to see it modeled in real life!
Well let's see if any of the guys here reads you and takes the cue, hahah, I'd love to see someone owning it and flaunting it over here.

Cough, cough @averagejoe, ahahahha.

Well let's see if any of the guys here reads you and takes the cue, hahah, I'd love to see someone owning it and flaunting it over here.

Cough, cough @averagejoe, ahahahha.
Hi guys,

I hope it's okay to stop in and post here. I saw this on the US Fendi website this morning and LOVED it :loveeyes: - felt it would be best to share in this thread (sorry if this has already been posted here). There are a couple other versions, but this is my favorite:

View attachment 3905894
Cheers!
That is nice and fun!!! My current favourite is the one with the brown Zucca lining, so I want that more than this. But what a great graphic design to show off with the peekaboo effect.

If I can even afford one of these, that is. Recent sales have made me broke, but I got a lot of cool things!

Reactions: J.T. and melsig
That is nice and fun!!! My current favourite is the one with the brown Zucca lining, so I want that more than this. But what a great graphic design to show off with the peekaboo effect.

If I can even afford one of these, that is. Recent sales have made me broke, but I got a lot of cool things!

I'm with you - I returned all of my sale purchases, except the elaphe whipstitch Strap You, to buy that pink selleria Peekaboo. I shouldn't even be theoretically contemplating buying another one...

Reactions: averagejoe
I suppose it runs the risk of looking dated quickly, but I really like everything about it - the colors, the graphic, the leather. I wish I had a use for a large bag - I would grab that last pre-order! - but it's really too big for me.

I agree with you and the others, it really is a intriguing piece. Love that phone sketch and that blue hue. (A bit kitsch)

Would’t worry too much about a bag being seasonal though (unless you follow trends). I mean If it speaks to you then it shouldn’t matter.

But like memo.live said if weight or size is a concern then proceed with caution.

I am a big bag lover myself but just recently have had serious shoulder problems so weight has now become a priority I would not compromise on. No matter how much I can desire a bag it should also be practical and fit my needs. It would just have to look fab on someone else I guess :smile:

At the PB price point, a bag should not only be a personal WOW piece but also tick every one of your boxes.

But we are also have some great enablers among us if that’s what you are looking for haha :smile:

I agree with you and the others, it really is a intriguing piece. Love that phone sketch and that blue hue. (A bit kitsch)

Would’t worry too much about a bag being seasonal though (unless you follow trends). I mean If it speaks to you then it shouldn’t matter.

But like memo.live said if weight or size is a concern then proceed with caution.

I am a big bag lover myself but just recently have had serious shoulder problems so weight has now become a priority I would not compromise on. No matter how much I can desire a bag it should also be practical and fit my needs. It would just have to look fab on someone else I guess :smile:

At the PB price point, a bag should not only be a personal WOW piece but also tick every one of your boxes.

But we are also have some great enablers among us if that’s what you are looking for haha :smile:
I think subconsciously, perhaps @melsig wants us to enable him/her, hahaha...

Reactions: J.T. and averagejoe
I'm "her"! Honestly, I think I joined the forums to be enabled... :wave:
Sorry for the ambiguity, I suspected you were a "her" but since we have guys that own smaller PBs, and you didn't list your gender in your profile, that's why I decided to include both options, and yeah, I think most of us are looking for a place where enthusiasts just like us don't judge us but on the contrary enable us to go for our bag desires... :giggle:

Reactions: melsig
Sorry for the ambiguity, I suspected you were a "her" but since we have guys that own smaller PBs, and you didn't list your gender in your profile, that's why I decided to include both options, and yeah, I think most of us are looking for a place where enthusiasts just like us don't judge us but on the contrary enable us to go for our bag desires... :giggle:

I totally agree - it's always best not to assume! I don't know - I had a very good (and generous) budget planned out for the year, and I've totally blown it! I have to resolve to do better next year... :angel:

Reactions: memo.alive
Hi guys!
I am considering getting a new strap for my mulberry tote and have been eyeing Fendi and LV.
I want something fairly short and non adjustable.

Does any one of you guys know if measurements for length 102 cm for Fendi and 90cm for LV is with or without hardware?

Hi guys!
I am considering getting a new strap for my mulberry tote and have been eyeing Fendi and LV.
I want something fairly short and non adjustable.

Does any one of you guys know if measurements for length 102 cm for Fendi and 90cm for LV is with or without hardware?
I just measured my Bandouliere Race and it is 98.5 cm, which means that the 90 cm is without the hardware.

Reactions: J.T.