Fendi Fellas

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Joining the fellas with my new peekaboo monster :smile:

B0E9ACFE-2919-4541-A5E4-34B2F7F03867.JPG
  2. I love how you accessorized it with the Fendi charm!

ani108 likes this.
  3. Thanks!

I was debating between the monster in selleria or the soft calf leather with the Fendi monogram print (same as the charm), but I decided at the end that the selleria would be everlasting and more durable, so I added the charm as homage to the other one haha :smile:

averagejoe likes this.
  4. Good choice on the Selleria. It is very durable. Being my priciest bag, I certainly reach for the Peekaboo the most because it is so easy to use and relatively worry-free, thanks to the Selleria leather.

ani108 likes this.
  5. Contributing my brother's look today (this is not me), with his Fendi duffel bag accessorized with a Fendi StrapYou.
    49567308_2116497181726524_7919624582326124544_n.jpg

J.T., ani108 and victoroliveira like this.
  6. The Peekaboo has new iterations for Fall 2019. It comes in nylon, and also in an "Essential" version with a leather seam in the middle of each side:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

J.T. likes this.
  7. The Baguette is also made for men this season in a few styles, including a waistbag version that is also a messenger bag in the large size
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

victoroliveira likes this.
  8. I wonder what the price point for a nylon Peekaboo would be...

averagejoe and J.T. like this.
  9. That was my first thought when I saw it.
    Also i'm not really sure if like it or not, looks a little fluffy.. must see it in person.

averagejoe and ani108 like this.
  10. I really like Porter so this is a great collaboration. I have found the leather PB pretty light in advance so this is probably featherweight. Just hoping they strike a balance with pricing. I would find anything above maybe 1200 usd to be robbery still but looking forward to seeing this irl. Would be perfect in the Scandinavian climate I live in or maybe as a travel bag.

Not sure how I feel about the baguette though. The metal buckle/logo does not appeal to me but would like to see it irl first before ruling it out.

averagejoe likes this.
  11. The Baguette looks a bit feminine because of the FF buckle on the front, especially in the small size.

Fendi's prices for their nylon bags is on the higher side (their nylon backpacks are $2000+) so I think the nylon Peekaboo will be around $2500USD+. I personally like the new leather version more, and I LOVE the Peekaboo XLite. I hope to get my hands on it someday.

J.T. likes this.
  12. I would find it very hard to justify spending that much on nylon.
    Agree, the buckle does look a bit feminine, but for me it’s generally the size of the logo. Not a big logo mania fan (save for the straps!!) I would love to have the trimmed logo shearling/fur strap and use it with my mulberry tote

ani108 and averagejoe like this.
  13. I actually like the small baguette in nylon but I hate the fact that it is a belt bag. If it were a straightforward messenger or crossbody style, I could see myself being very tempted. Then again, maybe it’s a good thing that there’s not something else to add to my list of wants!

J.T. and averagejoe like this.
  14. Prada joins Fendi, Dior, and Saint Laurent in making men's versions of their popular women's bags:

Men's Galleria Saffiano Leather bag:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

I still like the Fendi men's Peekaboo more. I think it has enough modifications to make it different enough from the women's version. The Prada men's Galleria just looks like a larger version of the women's Galleria with a nylon strap.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

And I really like the new Xlite version. It's so different and yet still has the Peekaboo style:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

ani108 likes this.
  15. Fellas!

Do you guys do anything to protect your peekaboo handle from wear and tear and body/oil transfers?

I know many ladies use twillys, and I've seen the love handle things but unsure about either.. maybe a plain black twilly (I have a black peekaboo) or something would do.

Curious if you use/do anything and would love to see styling pics!