Fendi Fellas

1. Something tells me that you'll find an even cooler Fendi bag, either a cooler backpack or perhaps a nice beautiful PB ;)!!!
    Hope you recover fully real soon from your surgery!

J.T. and averagejoe like this.
  2. I posted a similar photo on the mon tressor thread, but never posted it here! Here’s a photo from Feb with my green MT. I need to use her more often!

E78B8A7D-47BA-404B-B05C-5F9C348DA316.jpeg
  3. I love the colour!

alopez3289 and J.T. like this.
  4. I am loving this outfit, head to toe

alopez3289 and averagejoe like this.
  5. Thank you! The color is way more vibrant in person and the leather is soooooo soft

averagejoe likes this.
  6. Awwwww, thanks JT!! Xx

J.T. likes this.
  7. hi, excuse me.... can I have my bag back please ;).... wth!!!!!!! when did they have the smaller version of this? I am obsessed with larger one they are currently selling. You're right, the pictures do it no justice. I am working to get the large one:panic:.

J.T. and averagejoe like this.
  8. averagejoe likes this.
  9. Saw that as well, here's hoping the one with the zucca pattern goes on sale at some point, haha.

melsig likes this.
  10. It did, Matchesfashion during the Spring/Summer sale for 40% off!!! I couldn't justify getting another black Peekaboo even though the interior was different.

J.T. and melsig like this.
  11. Yes, I actually checked your older message to see if this was the one before I posted this. I hope you find the zucca!

memo.alive likes this.
  12. I love Matches Fashion!

averagejoe and J.T. like this.
  13. Well I'm guessing it wasn't meant to be, also I think it would have to be at least 50 off for me to jump the gun, I already have two, and months ago I fell in love with a white one I saw on the SS runway but, after my trip to NYC I don't think it's something attainable short term.

I did get some really cool sneakers from the Fendi outlet so, that's that.

melsig likes this.
  14. I'd love to visit the outlet. The one in Woodbury Common? Every time I visit Manhattan I'm tempted to take the bus there, but I haven't had time to do so yet.

15. For me it's a must, I always leave there drowning in debt but with several shopping bags in my hands.

averagejoe and melsig like this.