Fendi Fellas

Sup guys! Nice to see ya'll. Happy to be here and see all the guys here too haha.
I haven't REALLY posted much in this forum, but loved seeing the posts and would definitely love to see more love for Fendi and some men stuff, so here I go.

Many of these aren't exactly NEW purchases, but I thought I'd share.
My wife and I are Fendi fans. I mostly get their RTW, but since this is Purseforum, I will start off with a bag.
When I don't need to carry my backpack, this is what I carry so I don't have to carry my phone, wallet, etc. in my pants pocket because carrying those things in my jeans always ends up making white outline, especially wherever I carry my phone.
KakaoTalk_Photo_2024-01-02-17-45-48 003.jpeg

Then I have a couple of shoes. Keep in mind that I actually wear everything I buy quite extensively and kind of carelessly (not recklessly) because I buy stuff to use/wear them, so they're not really pristine condition. The Fendi Flows are awesome and they are comfy, although not as comfy as Hermes Bouncing. They definitely have more character to them though.
KakaoTalk_Photo_2024-01-02-17-45-26 001.jpeg

Then there are these (what used to be) clean (that is now looking used in photo but isn't that apparent on feet) O'lock white sneakers. Recently wore them exclusively for my trip to NY, where instead of taking Uber, my wife and I elected to walk (mainly because Ubers were taking so long with all the holiday traffic) and did 26~30k steps a day for 3 days and my feet were perfectly comfortable, despite there not being any kind of thick foam or anything. It still blows my mind.
KakaoTalk_Photo_2024-01-02-17-45-45 002.jpeg
Then onto RTW. This black hoodie is super smooth and comfy. I love the oversized look it gives me. Super comfy, warm enough, and black means it won't show too much if it gets dirty. Easy to take care of too.
KakaoTalk_Photo_2024-01-02-17-45-51 004.jpeg
This is like a linen/silk blend sweater that I wore a lot during later parts of summer and fall due to it actually being pretty cool in terms of temperature. It most definitely is not one of the most durable items I have, and quite a few threads were pulled here and there, but I used the little needle thing that helps pull the threads to the inside and I could not notice where I fixed the threads unless I really look at it.
KakaoTalk_Photo_2024-01-02-17-56-10.jpeg
On our way down to NY, we always stop by Woodbury Outlet as the Fendi outlet there is amazing (shoutout to Colette, if you do end up going tell them Chris and Sally sent you), and last week, I got this cool sweater for a fraction of retail price. The top part above the FF strip is shearling and it is really comfy and I'm excited to wear this out.
KakaoTalk_Photo_2024-01-02-17-45-53 005.jpeg
And a couple of baguette sweatshirts. Not the best fabric to be honest, but they are super easy to take care of and versatile, being a crewneck. And when it's spring, I sometimes carry some dog treats in ziplock in there when I take my dog out for walks XD The pouch is kind of useful, believe it or not haha.
KakaoTalk_Photo_2024-01-02-17-45-33.jpeg

I know that was only one bag, but thought I'd share some of the stuff I have. I have some other RTW like jeans, pants, shorts, etc. but they're pretty standard affair just with some Fendi hardware or patch. I've been pretty happy with Fendi in both SA interactions at many different locations and their products. Their SAs always seem so much happier and relaxed compared to their counterparts in LV (who always seem like they're in a rush to sell, sell, sell) or Hermres (SAs here have seemed like they feel superior and judgey). And both my wife and I love that Fendi isn't everywhere like Chanel or LV (yet, and probably never will be).

I now have my eyes set on their Fendi x Pokemon hoodie, but I have yet to actually pull the trigger due to it being a Pokemon thing and my age being 3x, my wife isn't too thrilled about it
:lol:

Sup guys! Nice to see ya'll. Happy to be here and see all the guys here too haha.
I haven't REALLY posted much in this forum, but loved seeing the posts and would definitely love to see more love for Fendi and some men stuff, so here I go.

Many of these aren't exactly NEW purchases, but I thought I'd share.
My wife and I are Fendi fans. I mostly get their RTW, but since this is Purseforum, I will start off with a bag.
When I don't need to carry my backpack, this is what I carry so I don't have to carry my phone, wallet, etc. in my pants pocket because carrying those things in my jeans always ends up making white outline, especially wherever I carry my phone.
View attachment 5922544

Then I have a couple of shoes. Keep in mind that I actually wear everything I buy quite extensively and kind of carelessly (not recklessly) because I buy stuff to use/wear them, so they're not really pristine condition. The Fendi Flows are awesome and they are comfy, although not as comfy as Hermes Bouncing. They definitely have more character to them though.
View attachment 5922542

Then there are these (what used to be) clean (that is now looking used in photo but isn't that apparent on feet) O'lock white sneakers. Recently wore them exclusively for my trip to NY, where instead of taking Uber, my wife and I elected to walk (mainly because Ubers were taking so long with all the holiday traffic) and did 26~30k steps a day for 3 days and my feet were perfectly comfortable, despite there not being any kind of thick foam or anything. It still blows my mind.
View attachment 5922541
Then onto RTW. This black hoodie is super smooth and comfy. I love the oversized look it gives me. Super comfy, warm enough, and black means it won't show too much if it gets dirty. Easy to take care of too.
View attachment 5922540
This is like a linen/silk blend sweater that I wore a lot during later parts of summer and fall due to it actually being pretty cool in terms of temperature. It most definitely is not one of the most durable items I have, and quite a few threads were pulled here and there, but I used the little needle thing that helps pull the threads to the inside and I could not notice where I fixed the threads unless I really look at it.
View attachment 5922539
On our way down to NY, we always stop by Woodbury Outlet as the Fendi outlet there is amazing (shoutout to Colette, if you do end up going tell them Chris and Sally sent you), and last week, I got this cool sweater for a fraction of retail price. The top part above the FF strip is shearling and it is really comfy and I'm excited to wear this out.
View attachment 5922538
And a couple of baguette sweatshirts. Not the best fabric to be honest, but they are super easy to take care of and versatile, being a crewneck. And when it's spring, I sometimes carry some dog treats in ziplock in there when I take my dog out for walks XD The pouch is kind of useful, believe it or not haha.
View attachment 5922537

I know that was only one bag, but thought I'd share some of the stuff I have. I have some other RTW like jeans, pants, shorts, etc. but they're pretty standard affair just with some Fendi hardware or patch. I've been pretty happy with Fendi in both SA interactions at many different locations and their products. Their SAs always seem so much happier and relaxed compared to their counterparts in LV (who always seem like they're in a rush to sell, sell, sell) or Hermres (SAs here have seemed like they feel superior and judgey). And both my wife and I love that Fendi isn't everywhere like Chanel or LV (yet, and probably never will be).

I now have my eyes set on their Fendi x Pokemon hoodie, but I have yet to actually pull the trigger due to it being a Pokemon thing and my age being 3x, my wife isn't too thrilled about it
I love your Fendi collection! I wish I lived near Woodbury to access Fendi sales. It's hard to get their stuff on sale in Canada, and they are cutting back wholesale to online retailers so it's hard to get there, too. Did not know there is a needle trick to tuck the loose threads in. Have to look it up!

Reactions: chhappy7
I love your Fendi collection! I wish I lived near Woodbury to access Fendi sales. It's hard to get their stuff on sale in Canada, and they are cutting back wholesale to online retailers so it's hard to get there, too. Did not know there is a needle trick to tuck the loose threads in. Have to look it up!
You can always try looking at Amuze. They have great deals sometimes. Not as good as outlet plus additional discounts, but at least on par with regular outlet prices.

Reactions: averagejoe
Life is too short to worry about things like that. Plenty of Pokémon fans are in their 30s now. It’s also a limited collection, so if you like it, go for it!

I’m posting this 3 weeks after launch though, so it’s probably out of stock in most sizes at this point.

Life is too short to worry about things like that. Plenty of Pokémon fans are in their 30s now. It’s also a limited collection, so if you like it, go for it!

I’m posting this 3 weeks after launch though, so it’s probably out of stock in most sizes at this point.
Oh, I got the hoodie and the wallet haha. Pics in the pokemon thread as well as the newest addition thread.
They are freaking amazing. If I didn't love backpacks so much or if they had a good looking backpack with it, I might have sprung for it, but even as it is I rarely carry my soft trunk baguette, so didn't make sense to spring for peakaboo or camera case for me.

Reactions: cwson