Fendi Fall/Winter 2017-18 Collection Close-up

I like the new modification on the calfskin Peekaboo. It looks a bit more minimalist, with the entire front of the bag being formed from one pieces of leather. The handle and handle base modification is interesting.
I must say I was surprised when I saw the modification on the calfskin Peekaboo, and that's the word: minimalist. Great definition, averagejoe! :tup: I love the fur Peekaboo, and the fur tote, and the bags with the daisies! :loveeyes:

Reactions: averagejoe
I must say I was surprised when I saw the modification on the calfskin Peekaboo, and that's the word: minimalist. Great definition, averagejoe! :tup: I love the fur Peekaboo, and the fur tote, and the bags with the daisies! :loveeyes:
According to my SAs that peekaboo is a new design for 2017 called Peekaboo Essentials, which is a slimmed down, super clean-lined design, something of a nip tuck to rejuvenate the model (which for me it wasn't needed but the change is very nice). Now, unfortunately, taking into account that even regular peekaboos had a price bump, I have bad news for the essentials edition, because that one is way more expensive that a regular selleria peekaboo, or at least from the prices I got from my local Fendi boutique, oh dear. Then again, if money is no objection, that bag is gorgeous, and the colors that arrived at the boutique are simply breathtaking, I saw the cloud blue / blue one, and another one that was green with brown, fantastic and super versatile outfitwise.

On the collection, it is just mind blowing, TBH, I didn't sort of loved the SS 17 collection but when I saw the runway pics from this season I was just in awe, I ****ING loved that they revived the Zucca pattern, it is just so Fendi and IMHO so timeless and chic. I'm obsessed with Kendall's baguette, the new upside down F logo is quite haunting, and the (I think also a baguette) one with fringes in brown and black is just a work of art!

Reactions: crisbac
According to my SAs that peekaboo is a new design for 2017 called Peekaboo Essentials, which is a slimmed down, super clean-lined design, something of a nip tuck to rejuvenate the model (which for me it wasn't needed but the change is very nice). Now, unfortunately, taking into account that even regular peekaboos had a price bump, I have bad news for the essentials edition, because that one is way more expensive that a regular selleria peekaboo, or at least from the prices I got from my local Fendi boutique, oh dear. Then again, if money is no objection, that bag is gorgeous, and the colors that arrived at the boutique are simply breathtaking, I saw the cloud blue / blue one, and another one that was green with brown, fantastic and super versatile outfitwise.
I saw the bag at the Yorkdale Holt Renfrew Fendi concession and it is stunning! Didn't think they could make the Peekaboo any more fantastic, but they managed. I didn't ask for the price, but I thought it would cost less. I don't know if they will eventually replace all the Peekaboos with that style.

I saw the bag at the Yorkdale Holt Renfrew Fendi concession and it is stunning! Didn't think they could make the Peekaboo any more fantastic, but they managed. I didn't ask for the price, but I thought it would cost less. I don't know if they will eventually replace all the Peekaboos with that style.

Yes, the Essential version is quite something, the simple minimalist design and lines really turn the bag into a very different aesthetic, the thing is, the peekaboo in it's original design is an icon, I really hope they make both versions, it would be a shame they stopped making the original design, although maybe (this just crossed my mind) the original peekaboo design which is present in the men's peekaboo, perhaps will be discontinued on the women's side giving way for the essential design, and that would maybe differentiate even more the man and woman design, I don't know, my suspicious mind just concocted this theory.

Reactions: averagejoe