Fendi Cotton Logo Scarf ($13.31 CDN) Beige

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 28, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2009
  2. I ordered these about a year ago. I thought they were great. I gave them as stocking stuffers too!

3. Thank you. I ordered one, along with a new brushed bronze handle for our cabinet. I also used the 10% off coupon code from the other thread and used my ****** account for 4% cash back.

4. What was the code??

5. Thanks for posting this. :flowers: I bought one since it was such a good price, but I have no idea what I'm going to do with it. I wish they would have had the black one. There were only 5 beige ones left when I placed my order.

6. wow, the duties, shipping, and duties fees are $15 cdn... that's more than the scarf itself! >.>

but thanks for posting! =D

7. Thank you:yahoo:
    I got the last one. I wish they have more.

8. Can't wait to receive this scarf. I never thought to look for scarves there. I've found so many other nice items though. Thanks for posting!

9. aw man i missed it! That really sucks \= I was just looking for a nice scarf too! I seem to be missing out on deals a lot. lols

10. The code is 134868.

11. :sad: missed it, really wanted that too. darnit.