Fendi contential zucca wallet

uhpharm01

Nov 11, 2012
USA
Hello all TPF
I've been looking at the Fendi Zucca contential wallet with the pink trim. Does anyone here have this wallet? what do you think about the quality of this wallet? This wallet also comes with a red,orange and beige trim, also.
Thank you.

Apelila

Nov 30, 2012
State of Aloha
I have the bi-fold zuca wallet and the quality is excellent hands down on Fendi wallet I do like to own one of their bag someday:smile: but I definetly chose this wallet over LV when I was shopping for it:smile: I did a reveal in this forum..I hope that help you out.

Iv7

Apr 16, 2014
Boston
I don't have the wallet but I have a Zucca card holder. My experience with the Zucca canvas is that it's pretty easy to take care of, pretty hard, resistant, easy to clean.

The pop of color is pretty cute, more fun.

uhpharm01

Nov 11, 2012
USA
I don't have the wallet but I have a Zucca card holder. My experience with the Zucca canvas is that it's pretty easy to take care of, pretty hard, resistant, easy to clean.

Good to know. Thank you

uhpharm01

Nov 11, 2012
USA

the pop of color on this wallet caught my eye.

uhpharm01

Nov 11, 2012
USA
I just discovered that there is a pocket that runs that entire length of the wallet where you can put recipes and copy of you passport when traveling. The only down side is there is only 4 card slots. I'll just jet an inexpensive card holder case for those. :smile: