fendi clutch

  1. hey guys!

    Can you help me with the name and model number of the pleated clutch and the satin one? i'm asking someone to pick it up for me and she needs to know the model number in order to get it...
    thanks so much :smile:
  2. it is called the borderline clutch, but i don't know the style number