Fendi CHAT Thread

Hi all!!! I'm a having thoughts of getting a FENDI Peekaboo Selleria in Large and the price tag is about USD5000. I have never fork out that money for a handbag, so I'm a bit uncomfortable doing so. I know Peekaboo is such a classic and beautiful handbag but I'm not so sure how it holds it value.

What do you think girls, Is Fendi Peekaboo is good handbag investment wise? Please I want to hear your thoughts

Thanks! I am so excited about all of it. I feel stupid for spending so much on puffs of fur, but they make me happy for some reason.
Thanks for commenting.
emoji106.png
emoji173.png
Same with me! :blush: I sometimes cannot believe how I love the bug bags so much...! They make me happy too! :amuse:

Reactions: nascar fan
Hi all!!! I'm a having thoughts of getting a FENDI Peekaboo Selleria in Large and the price tag is about USD5000. I have never fork out that money for a handbag, so I'm a bit uncomfortable doing so. I know Peekaboo is such a classic and beautiful handbag but I'm not so sure how it holds it value.

What do you think girls, Is Fendi Peekaboo is good handbag investment wise? Please I want to hear your thoughts

Unfortunately, Fendi doesn't hold it's value but I still love it. I have had so many Fendi items before that I sold for much lower. I saw on EBay Fendi Peekaboo Selleria were sold at very lower price so I'd suggest you to stalk Ebay instead.

Reactions: jadeaymanalac
hello everyone... my first Fendi post. i bought a vintage Fendi recently and it needs a very small amount of work - the inside is suede and could use a cleaning (but i don't know how), and the outside leather has two or three marks that i'd like to remove. i usually buy chanel and use leather surgeons to repair my items. where would i go for some work on a Fendi bag... any recommendations or maybe a thread on this? thank you in advance.

hello everyone... my first Fendi post. i bought a vintage Fendi recently and it needs a very small amount of work - the inside is suede and could use a cleaning (but i don't know how), and the outside leather has two or three marks that i'd like to remove. i usually buy chanel and use leather surgeons to repair my items. where would i go for some work on a Fendi bag... any recommendations or maybe a thread on this? thank you in advance.
Hi, ccbaggirl89! I was taking a look at the Leather Surgeons website and in the section "About us", "Accepted bands", it shows they also accept Fendi for repairs/restoration: http://www.leathersurgeons.com/brands

Hi, ccbaggirl89! I was taking a look at the Leather Surgeons website and in the section "About us", "Accepted bands", it shows they also accept Fendi for repairs/restoration: http://www.leathersurgeons.com/brands
thank you. i saw that as well, but was hoping for other suggestions. every time i've inquired about other brands they seem to have a reason to say they cannot fix it, except if it's chanel. i can always try though.