Anybody who is buying or has bought the "By The Way" bag?

Reactions: DynoPno
Hi everyone, after years of contemplating, I finally decided I want this bag. Seeing how much they cost on the preloved market makes me feel silly for buying it new, but I really wanted a black small bag and this one has the logo accent which I love. Do you think it’s worth it to buy new? How do you guys like the mini size? Would you choose this over a camera bag? Thank you for your help in advance! E6E4FAD6-D276-493C-BDAF-C0C72B5479CA.jpeg

Hi everyone, after years of contemplating, I finally decided I want this bag. Seeing how much they cost on the preloved market makes me feel silly for buying it new, but I really wanted a black small bag and this one has the logo accent which I love. Do you think it’s worth it to buy new? How do you guys like the mini size? Would you choose this over a camera bag? Thank you for your help in advance! View attachment 5276875
I like this size and I think this is much more special than camera bag . But $2500 is not cheap .. but these days all luxury brand bags are not cheap :sad: … but I have seen this style go in sale (but different colour).

Reactions: supersleec
Hi everyone, after years of contemplating, I finally decided I want this bag. Seeing how much they cost on the preloved market makes me feel silly for buying it new, but I really wanted a black small bag and this one has the logo accent which I love. Do you think it’s worth it to buy new? How do you guys like the mini size? Would you choose this over a camera bag? Thank you for your help in advance!

Attachments

• C6693192-7352-4D74-BCEF-E93543704122.jpeg
    C6693192-7352-4D74-BCEF-E93543704122.jpeg
    189.8 KB · Views: 13
  • Love
Reactions: Purse Chakra
Hi everyone, after years of contemplating, I finally decided I want this bag. Seeing how much they cost on the preloved market makes me feel silly for buying it new, but I really wanted a black small bag and this one has the logo accent which I love. Do you think it’s worth it to buy new? How do you guys like the mini size? Would you choose this over a camera bag? Thank you for your help in advance!

from what I’ve seen, it was difficult to find the exact color combination that I wanted. I ended up getting another color pre-loved. If you like the bag enough, then I’d say it’s worth buying new.

I don’t have the mini size so can’t speak to that

Reactions: supersleec
@DynoPno Hi! I just bought the same bag from Fashionphile! (It’s not yours, correct?!?!) Are you still enjoying it? I paid $1k because it has a scuff on the side, otherwise I’m sure it would have been a lot more.

I bought a BTW bag 5 years ago full price, and have regretted returning it ever since. Now I’m nervous about keeping this one (I’m assuming my kids will want to go to college someday. ) I’m also worried it will sit in my closet because I don’t want it to get damaged, because that’s what I do with most of my bags!

I suppose I’m asking if I should keep and make myself enjoy carrying it, or return. Help! ☺️

Attachments

• 1B1DD64B-F3DF-4535-B9D8-E6C23130C6AF.jpeg
    1B1DD64B-F3DF-4535-B9D8-E6C23130C6AF.jpeg
    161.5 KB · Views: 22
Reactions: Tblai1987