Anybody who is buying or has bought the "By The Way" bag?

Hey, I saw your video on youtube and and i hope you dont mind me asking, but was it on sale when you got it? Im curious about how much it usually is if I buy locally and I saw you got it in Rustans.
Hey, thanks! Yes i did get it from Rustan's on part sale. It was 15% off on all regular items they have. Once or twice a year they hold a 3 day FSP sale where Frequent Shoppers can avail of the discount :smile: hope that helps.

I absolutely love my By The Way bag! :loveeyes: I can't believe I waited this long to pull the trigger. I got the regular size and it definitely holds a lot. It's fantastic that you can carry it multiple ways. I love that it's not an "it" bag so it's not super common and all over the place. I think it's definitely a classic style and is a bag for keeps. :hbeat::yes:

I absolutely love my By The Way bag! :loveeyes: I can't believe I waited this long to pull the trigger. I got the regular size and it definitely holds a lot. It's fantastic that you can carry it multiple ways. I love that it's not an "it" bag so it's not super common and all over the place. I think it's definitely a classic style and is a bag for keeps. :hbeat::yes:

So did you end up getting the beige color you'd planned to? Congratulations on your new bag! :yahoo:

Anybody know what "Vitello Dolce" means? Just was a BTW one one of the pre-owned sites and it says vitello dolce calfskin leather. Is that the name of the leather or was it a collaboration with somebody? Any idea?