Fendi Baguetts at a Sample Sale

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I just went to a sample sale today and saw a few different Fendi Baguettes for $450. There was a pony hair one for $695. I usually like to buy leather bags, and the baguettes there were all satin materials with some beads or embroideries on them. :s

Do you guys think at that price they are simply amazing steals that I must get one? Or should I shell out a couple hundred more for the pony hair one? Or should I just hold back because I wasn't really in love with any of them.

The sample sale ends Sunday, so I got a couple more days to decide. I'd appreciate any suggestions. :shame:

2. ohhh! i love the baguettes....
    but imo, there're so many styles, that you just have to go with one you like; there're alot i just wouldn't carry cos the style's not me..

pony hair's a bit tricky - don't they have problems with baldness? (or is that just bbags?) if not, it sound lovely, i'd personally love one.

it seems like an awesome price; i don't know what their resale is like, if that's what you're wondering, but you're def seeing them for much less than full retail.

i say if there's nothing you like... then let it pass. or, find out what its resale is like so you can get one you actually want.

3. i say gp for the one u really like ...if there are none u like then pass it ...
    i love them too but they're over prices here in dubai ( limited editions mostly)

4. Where is/was the sale? I'm in NY as well...

Anyway, I love the baguettes - especially the rarer ones...sequins, fur, any type of embellishments. If you like it, go for it!

Ka

5. It ended on Sunday. :sad: It was at the Surrey Hotel on 76th and Madison. They are having another one this week though. It's going to be at the Storeham Hotel this time I believe.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice