The Return of the Baguette

well..this must be the cognac one (rafaello network calls this colour "biscuit" and neiman marcus "maroccan")...
The point is that this colour is absolutely stunning!
i SO want this bag!

Attachments

• fendi maroccan large baguette.jpg
    fendi maroccan large baguette.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 68
I like the large. I've seen the maxi in pictures and for some reason, it reminds me of a pillow. Have you tried the maxi IRL? Was it as big as it seems in pictures?

Yes I tried the Maxi bag one ... its toooo big ! and the shap doesn't hold " the bag folds towards the front "

I think the Lage is a better size

do you guys think it "outdated" to carry a black zucchino baguette, It's from about 4 years ago, but I thought about pulling it out the closet for the anniversary

i don't think it's ever outdated! Isn't that why we spend so much on these lovely bags? So we can where them for a long long time!

I have a baguette and a croissant from (must be) around 10 years ago...see below

Attachments

• IMG_2121.jpg
    IMG_2121.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_2130.jpg
    IMG_2130.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 41
Pardon my ignorance, but are these little bags typically carried over your arm, or over your shoulder? The strap is very short for a shoulder bag, but I guess it's OK if you don't mind it tucked tightly under your arm.

I know that the Fendi Baguette is one of the classics of this fashion house, yet it seems that hardly anyone has mentioned one recently on here. Do you own a Baguette? Would you buy one? I am thinking about getting one. I have looked at quite a few and found one new at 30% off I might pull the trigger on. It has lots of mini sequins. I am not sure how these hold up over time. Hopefully I can get some feedback from you lovely ladies! Thanks!

I'm a huge fan of my black selleria baguette; it fits much more than you'd think and is of wonderful quality. It was my first Fendi, and I like the design/quality so much that I'm planning a second purchase.

You won't regret a baguette ;)

I love the Fendi baguette - I have two of them - the first one I bought years ago and I still wear it - a cloth and satin baguette with flowers on it. I just love it! I agree with the other gal, it holds a lot more than it seems, and they are super well made. Something covered in sequins, wow, it sounds fantastic!

I pre ordered a baguette selleria ,roman leather , in a pale rose colour, Golden hardware ,It was in july ago, and it will be my frist baguette, i have two others Fendi bags, one of then is a Peekaboo ,selleria also.
Yes ,,they do a very good work ! You can trust in it!