Fendi Baguette Questions

olidivia

O.G.
Oct 17, 2008
San Diego
www.myloveluxury.com
I know that the Fendi Baguette is one of the classics of this fashion house, yet it seems that hardly anyone has mentioned one recently on here. Do you own a Baguette? Would you buy one? I am thinking about getting one. I have looked at quite a few and found one new at 30% off I might pull the trigger on. It has lots of mini sequins. I am not sure how these hold up over time. Hopefully I can get some feedback from you lovely ladies! Thanks!

Ralli

Jan 20, 2014
East Coast
I'm a huge fan of my black selleria baguette; it fits much more than you'd think and is of wonderful quality. It was my first Fendi, and I like the design/quality so much that I'm planning a second purchase.

You won't regret a baguette ;)

luluhalabaloo

Jan 26, 2011
I love the Fendi baguette - I have two of them - the first one I bought years ago and I still wear it - a cloth and satin baguette with flowers on it. I just love it! I agree with the other gal, it holds a lot more than it seems, and they are super well made. Something covered in sequins, wow, it sounds fantastic!

Leda

Sep 6, 2011
I pre ordered a baguette selleria ,roman leather , in a pale rose colour, Golden hardware ,It was in july ago, and it will be my frist baguette, i have two others Fendi bags, one of then is a Peekaboo ,selleria also.
Yes ,,they do a very good work ! You can trust in it!

casseyelsie

May 18, 2015
somewhere out there
I love my baguette but only use it for dinner b'cos the bag is too small for daily use. But I wouldn't mind getting another baguette after I get other bags on my wish list! [emoji16]

MahoganyQT

O.G.
Apr 25, 2011
Florida
I've had my baguette for at least 10 years and I still wear it regularly. It looks great and is the perfect little dinner bag.