Fendi baguette or dior saddle bag

Fendi baguette or medium saddle

• Total voters
May 3, 2014
I an planning to purchase a bag since my birthday is coming soon. I am debating between the medium baguette and the dior saddle in medium size.

The dior saddle, I do not plan on wearing it crossbody so I will not be buying the strap.

Which one would you guys choose? Any advice would be appreciated.

C633CC5C-E7F4-4D7C-BB44-14A187096B71.jpeg

0243B3B6-F99C-4A82-B573-96DB352B688F.jpeg

0BE1FCCF-A7F7-48BA-9626-1A9D0662C040.jpeg

9F4684E0-33BA-47B1-93D9-516C37459154.jpeg

Dior Saddle for sure, especially in the goatskin version you shared pictures of. I realize that this is the Fendi forum so perhaps you may get more Fendi votes, but I think the Saddle is better in this case.

The Saddle will keep it's structure better than the Fendi. I also find the Saddle a lot more unique, as not many iconic bags have such an asymmetrical shape, whereas the Baguette is a rectangular bag like a lot of other bags.

I an planning to purchase a bag since my birthday is coming soon. I am debating between the medium baguette and the dior saddle in medium size.

The dior saddle, I do not plan on wearing it crossbody so I will not be buying the strap.

View attachment 4811849

View attachment 4811850

View attachment 4811851

View attachment 4811852

The Dior Saddle looks much better on you, IMO! :tup:
This would be my choice. :yahoo:

View attachment 4811849

View attachment 4811850

View attachment 4811851

View attachment 4811852
Not sure if you already picked but i picked up the black oblique saddle yesterday and i’m IN LOVE. Would definitely go for the saddle as it’s more of discussion piece and then you can tie it to your bday! Save the baguette for later

Congrats on your new saddle bag.

I will be going to meet with my SA sometime next week and decide. But I think most likely I will be going with the montaigne 30.

I do like the saddle but I just think it looks a little big on me. I am very petite and skinny.

Not sure if you already picked but i picked up the black oblique saddle yesterday and i’m IN LOVE. Would definitely go for the saddle as it’s more of discussion piece and then you can tie it to your bday! Save the baguette for later

Reactions: averagejoe
Congrats on your new saddle bag.

I will be going to meet with my SA sometime next week and decide. But I think most likely I will be going with the montaigne 30.

I do like the saddle but I just think it looks a little big on me. I am very petite and skinny.

Yeah, it all depends. I also love the baguette especially in those lovely pastel colors but am definitely happier w my saddle as it’s over my shoulder. I hope to get the shearling baguette or the lilac but it can wait (:

Reactions: Cutie_angel8823
The Dior saddle suits you better! This two models are those that you have to try , IMHO!

When I have tried on the saddle, it stuck out like a sore thumb on me and there was no way I could make it work. Fendi Baguette is an easier carry, perhaps due to the proportions , but one would have to try the sizes to get the right one to fit their frame ;)

While I am loving the Fendi it seems to overwhelm you and the Dior works with the lines of your body. I say this because my tattooist says the art needs to work with the lines of your body and that's what I think when I see the Dior and your tattoo.

Reactions: Cutie_angel8823