Fendi Baguette Online Pop-Up Store!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This is just flat out horrible news for my pocketbook!! Fendi has created an online pop-up store for their new baguettes and (what I think is the most tempting), they've re-released some of the older styles!!

http://baguette.fendi.com/shop/us/en/

:panic:

2. OMG why did I discover this?! I love the baguette, and this is the perfect chance to finally add one to my collection.

3. At least when they were seasonal you were limited by the small-ish number of styles released. Now it's like, "I want you, and you, and you, and...". Sigh.... :love:

4. I used to never really care much for FENDI Baguettes but now that I'm looking to get a small party bag that looks fantastic I'm seriously considering getting one them. They are amazing!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

5. j

6. here are my two recent purchases. Aren't they beautiful? they are:
    Fendi Beaded Satin Baguette and Fendi Embroidered Green Lizard Baguette
    I'll only use them for a very special occasion. I want to display rather than store them, any suggestions.

image-1839352365.jpg image-2583276226.jpg
  7. I love your Green Baguette. Did you buy them online? Do they come in their original boxes? I never own a baguette before but I think they should be kept in boxes otherwise their shapes might be ruined..

8. I bought both of them from an online luxury purse seller. one didn't have its dustie. I have the boxes they were shipped in but I really want to see them. I was going to shape them with tissue paper then put in a plastic cube from an organizer store. then I have to find a place large enough for 2 cubes (ha ha). they are bigger than you'd think 12x6x2 with a 6in drop.

9. do you have "baguettes"? if so send pics....