Fendi Baguette Needlepoint Kit

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm wondering if anyone has purchased the Fendi Baguette Needlepoint Kit? I have just ordered mine and am anxiously awaiting it's arrival.

Has any one purchased one? And if so, have you starting working on it?

I am skilled in embroidery and needlepoint though would like to hear,other's thoughts.

2. Hey i would love to see the final Result , i saw them At Nordstrom and i was curious about what anyone could do!!! when you finish your bag Post Pics Of It!!!! :biggrin:

3. I had no idea they had come out with that!
    I'm all thumbs - but I'd love to see one finished....please post pics!:biggrin:

4. I start my project tomorrow! as soon as I am done I'll post the pictures! I can't wait to start working on it!

5. Definitely keep us posted! I'm so intrigued as to the result :smile:

6. here's my "work station"......

image-2897669339.jpg

I'll keep you posted.

7. Oh wow! Im sooo curious how it will turn out! :biggrin:

8. Please update often. I'd love to see, too. :smile:

9. This is soo interesting..its a custom-made by urself baguette!!! SOO VALUABLE :biggrin:

10. Update: Callouses have formed on the thumb and pointer fingers on both hands from pushing and pulling the needle and thread through the canvas. I'll keep you posted! ;)

11. I feel your pain! :Push:
    Maybe give us an "in progress" blow by blow pic...or just drive us crazy waiting for the final masterpiece....:roflmfao:

12. I'm going to drive everyone crazy and show you the final masterpiece. after all its been about 8 days!

13. No. :smile: Take your time! I'll be waiting. :cool:

14. Can't wait to see pics! Didn't know anything about this as I've been away from the Fendi forum for a little while.

15. Welcome back LOREBUNDE!
    Join the Partay!!:snack: :party::Partyhat::snack::dothewave: