Fendi Baguette Needlepoint Kit

1. I'm wondering if anyone has purchased the Fendi Baguette Needlepoint Kit? I have just ordered mine and am anxiously awaiting it's arrival.

Has any one purchased one? And if so, have you starting working on it?

I am skilled in embroidery and needlepoint though would like to hear,other's thoughts.

2. Hey i would love to see the final Result , i saw them At Nordstrom and i was curious about what anyone could do!!! when you finish your bag Post Pics Of It!!!! :biggrin:

3. I had no idea they had come out with that!
    I'm all thumbs - but I'd love to see one finished....please post pics!:biggrin:

4. I start my project tomorrow! as soon as I am done I'll post the pictures! I can't wait to start working on it!

5. Definitely keep us posted! I'm so intrigued as to the result :smile:

6. here's my "work station"......

image-2897669339.jpg

I'll keep you posted.

7. Oh wow! Im sooo curious how it will turn out! :biggrin:

8. Please update often. I'd love to see, too. :smile:

9. This is soo interesting..its a custom-made by urself baguette!!! SOO VALUABLE :biggrin:

10. Update: Callouses have formed on the thumb and pointer fingers on both hands from pushing and pulling the needle and thread through the canvas. I'll keep you posted! ;)

11. I feel your pain! :Push:
    Maybe give us an "in progress" blow by blow pic...or just drive us crazy waiting for the final masterpiece....:roflmfao:

12. I'm going to drive everyone crazy and show you the final masterpiece. after all its been about 8 days!

13. No. :smile: Take your time! I'll be waiting. :cool:

14. Can't wait to see pics! Didn't know anything about this as I've been away from the Fendi forum for a little while.

15. Welcome back LOREBUNDE!
    Join the Partay!!:snack: :party::Partyhat::snack::dothewave: