FENDI Baguette Large

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hello.
    who is enjoying the large size of baguette... since I dont have a store to walk in .. I called CS just to get a feel of the size (medium vs Large) yeah I was desparate .. wish there was a store so I can touch and try on the 2 sizes....
    CS said that the large size was not meant to be worn crossbody....
    anyhoo... anyone own the large size and loving it ??? I was torn between the 2 and after talking to CS .. the large size was more readily access to me given the location.
    thx for any tips.

2. Hi,
    I have the large baguette and absolutely love it. The size is perfect, doesn't seem too big yet I have been really happy with the fact that it fits so much. My cosmetics case, wallet, phone, and even a small umbrella when it was raining. It will definitely get lots of use. I can't wear it as a crossbody though, which is fine, I tried on other straps at Fendi but none of them seemed long enough. ~Jen

3. jennypenny, I am so happy to hear you are enjoying it ..
    since i cant touch and feel it before buying out .. I did not know what to do .. after talking to CS .. I could order the large ( I am close to doing this) .. the medium would be a waiting game...
    OR wait until I travel to a city with FENDI which would be later this year, and there is no guarantee then it would be in store ...
    decisions, decisions... thanks for your input. though I wish it could be worn crossbody easily...

4. You can always purchase another (longer) strap - by a different designer though - that's what the sales assoc told me some people do. I have a Lady Dior strap that I may clip onto the Fendi and see how it looks. I really wanted a chain strap for crossbody - but Fendi only offers that w/the mini. It's been fine though. The larger has a less formal feel than the smaller bags, in my opinion. That said, you should see the bag in person before purchasing. I would want to size it up, look in the mirror, etc. It's a big investment.

5. I know about big investment.. its just I dont have FENDI in my city and when I called CS to find out if there was around my city , they said no.
    but i agree 100%, but i want this bag .. first world problems... i know.

6. I link the short strap with the long strap - and end up with a comfortable crossbody strap.

Cate14 and Pandoravuitton like this.
  7. monsti. thanks for that idea....

Monsti likes this.
  8. I recently saw a YouTuber that has 2 videos on this bag. Her name is EmmVeeMommie. She does some mod shots and has a what’s in my bag video. It may help with your decision.

9. Thx for heads up will check it out

10. Monsti, can you please show a picture of how you link the two straps together and also show us a modshot? Zthat would be incredibly helpful!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice