Fendi Baguette - First F!

natjyl

May 16, 2021
Hey all! Just wondering if anyone who owns the baguette can share how they've liked/disliked it! I've been considering getting the black baguette as my first Fendi bag!

elzi

Jul 31, 2012
I just got my black nappa baguette not long ago, also my first Fendi. And I LOVE it! I added an insert so that I don't have to worry about its shape, but otherwise I love how soft it is!
I wish the strap is abit longer for a more comfy crossbody (on me). Considering buying another strap or getting a strap extender..

Last edited:
Reactions: natjyl

natjyl

May 16, 2021
I just got my black nappa baguette not long ago, also my first Fendi. And I LOVE it! I added an insert so that I don't have to worry about its shape, but otherwise I love how soft it is!
I wish the strap is abit longer for a more comfy crossbody (on me). Considering buying another strap or getting a strap extender..
Ohh thanks for sharing! That was something I was thinking about too. I know the canvas one is even softer! I was thinking of the black kappa and getting a samorga insert!
How is the wear and tear so far??

CrazyCool01

May 17, 2015
I have the fendi medium baguette in nappa leather and i lovee it :smile: i use with a custom Fendi strap as i find the strap that comes with the bag a bit short.

Like @elzi - i have an organiser and it gives structure

Edit - I use my baguette like few times a month and have no corner wear at all. I also baby my bags.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: natjyl

natjyl

May 16, 2021
I have the fendi medium baguette in nappa leather and i lovee it :smile: i use with a custom Fendi strap as i find the strap that comes with the bag a bit short.

Like @elzi - i have an organiser and it gives structure

Edit - I use my baguette like few times a month and have no corner wear at all. I also baby my bags.
Where is your organiser from? :smile:

Reactions: CrazyCool01

Emsnz

Apr 22, 2016
Hi All, I’m new here so can’t start a new thread…but I’m looking at this beauty in a high end auction. I’m finding it hard to date/price as it’s not easily searched given the unusual details. Has anyone come across this particular style, I think it’s a mini B.

Attachments