Fendi bags on sale at barneys.com

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Wow!! Great deals!!

2. Are you kidding me!? Are those prices for real!? Thank you for sharing! :yahoo:

3. Awwwww, they're so mean! The Spys aren't on sale. :sad:

4. Damn! Why don't those B bags come in black?!! I'd soo totally grab them! :hysteric:

5. nice bags

6. i like this one:

[​IMG]

7. i like the b bags...but for some reason those bucket ones always scream death to me!!

8. I just went to Barney's and bought 4 B bags--a regular and east-west in camel, and a regular and east/west in brown. I thought I would be able to sell 3 on ebay and keep one for myself (have been coveting the B bag for a while now). Unfortunately, it doesn't look like I can sell them on eBay for more than what I paid. Sucks. Where do those eBay people find these things for so cheap, or are they all fake??

Bummed.

9. The only one left is the first bucket.

10. Sigh--love those boots and the belt! At least my Barney's bags sold, so now I get to keep one--yay!