Fendi Bag Bugs

hi ladies, these are too cute! I'm so attempted but I'm just worried that overtime, the back of the monsters would become bald due to rubbing against the bag? has anyone used their bugs enough to tell if this would happen? TIA.

I have 4 Monsters! I love them so much. It drives me crazy when people I don't know want to touch and actually squeeze them. However, they are so irresistible, their reaction to just want to snuggle them is completely understandable. Luckily, I live in L.A., so the S.A. texts me when he gets a new Monster and Buggie. I have my card on file at the Fendi store on Rodeo Drive and tell him to charge my card. Then I go get them and he shows me what is coming out next. The next Buggie is one that actually looks like Karl Lagerfeld and is absolutely gorgeous. It is about $1500. I would have so many more if I were not on a ban!

Love bag bugs so much. So far I have the red one with the crystal eyes. Dragoo is coming up and will be mine soon. It's still pre-ordered. Gosh...these bugs are so addictive. It's like I want them all. I do enjoy it hsnging on my bags. They definitely look a lot more fun than just plain.

Not sure if anyone posted about this yet, but the Karl buggies are available for pre-order now and are expected to arrive in September. So far, the most popular pre-order has been pink (I pre-ordered green).

The availability of the Karl buggies is extremely limited and pre-orders are only accepted one-per-person.

Not sure if anyone posted about this yet, but the Karl buggies are available for pre-order now and are expected to arrive in September. So far, the most popular pre-order has been pink (I pre-ordered green).

The availability of the Karl buggies is extremely limited and pre-orders are only accepted one-per-person.
Thanks for the heads up. How much are the Karls going for? And I haven't seen pics beyond the runway Karl bugs. Which part is pink/green? The bottom? The tie?