Fendi Bag Bugs

I bought my first bag bug recently, it is preowned in great condition but I'm not too sure about its authenticity. Do all the bugs have "made in italy" imprinted on the leather straps or just the newer ones have it? mine is a pink/beige bagood bug with black calf leather strap and silver HW, and it doesn't have the words on the strap, does it mean it's fake?:sad:

Reactions: Ina_loves_bags
I bought my first bag bug recently, it is preowned in great condition but I'm not too sure about its authenticity. Do all the bugs have "made in italy" imprinted on the leather straps or just the newer ones have it? mine is a pink/beige bagood bug with black calf leather strap and silver HW, and it doesn't have the words on the strap, does it mean it's fake?:sad:
If you are in doubt, you can post pictures of your buggie on the "Authenticate This FENDI" thread: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/authenticate-this-fendi.820058/
Some of my first buggies (e.g. Lucy and Jessy Junior) have the words "Made in Italy" on the metal tag, and some newer buggies have the words "Made in Italy" on the leather strap. Besides, you can see most of the buggies on this thread: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/fendi-bag-bug-monster-pics-only.880836/ HTH!

If you send me detailed pictures front of your bug , back , close up of the leather strap front and back , close up of the hardware front and back. I will be able to tell you if it's authentic or not.

Thank you so much for your offer, I've already sent it back. I just had a not so great feeling about it right off the bat and the seller generously took it back, no questions asked!

Hey ladies! I'm in Rome, Italy now and I got one of these cuties at the flagship Fendi boutique!
View attachment 3749717

Anyone knows its name? [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]
This is my very first Fendi bag charm & I'm in love with it!
It's so cute! Love the colors! :hbeat: Big congrats, Keylocket! That's a Kid Bag Charm. Fendi hasn't revealed the new buggies' names yet. I guess we are all waiting for Fendi to reveal the names. :girlsigh: Have a wonderful time in Rome! (My favorite city to go on vacation!) ;)

Reactions: Keylocket
Hello, last November I purchased one of the original Fendi witches bag charms. The first time I wore it the leather strap connecting it to the clasp broke, this was simple to fix so I just sowed it back on myself. Due to the fact that I have so many bag bugs I didn't wear it since then until yesterday. The leg of the Witches charm broke off and I have no been able to locate. I am very careful with my bags and I am 100% sure that this was not my fault. I bought this in rome but live in Mexico, I do have a local Fendi store but I would like to ask if this has happened to anyone else and If the store will fix it.

Also I read that someone had their Karlito's hair fixed I was wondering if someone could also the explain the process for that.

Thank you.