Fendi Bag Bugs

I was finally able to find a Hearty to add to my little collection! I'm so happy since he's been sold out (at least in the U.S.) for almost a year. Here's some pics!
View attachment 3735045
View attachment 3735046
On my backpack
View attachment 3735047
And lastly a size comparison of it compared to a men's Bug and a regular/women's Bug
View attachment 3735048
I'm so happy for you, dear HermesVersace! :happydance: Your Hearty is super adorable! :hbeat: Love your furry family! :love: :loveeyes: Huge congrats! :tup:

Reactions: HermesVersace
I was finally able to find a Hearty to add to my little collection! I'm so happy since he's been sold out (at least in the U.S.) for almost a year. Here's some pics!
View attachment 3735045
View attachment 3735046
On my backpack
View attachment 3735047
And lastly a size comparison of it compared to a men's Bug and a regular/women's Bug
View attachment 3735048
Congratulations! Hearty is my second favourite bug! The heart eyes are so darn cute, as is the colour combo.

Please share Hearty on the Fendi Fellas thread as well (https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/fendi-fellas.962133/page-48) because I don't think the guys check the other Fendi threads as often :smile:

Reactions: HermesVersace
Congratulations! Hearty is my second favourite bug! The heart eyes are so darn cute, as is the colour combo.

Please share Hearty on the Fendi Fellas thread as well (https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/fendi-fellas.962133/page-48) because I don't think the guys check the other Fendi threads as often :smile:

Thanks, AJ! I kind of had some hesitations that it might look a little too girly, but hey. :P
The crystal hearts are super sparkly in person, it annoys me that my iPhone camera can't capture it.

Reactions: averagejoe
My new "Kid"..
View attachment 3736880
I super love her face..
emoji178.png

I only have 2 so far.. Definitely will add more.. :smile:
View attachment 3736882
Your Kid is so sweet!! :hbeat: And they look great with your LVs! Big congrats, balen.girl! :smile:

Thanks, AJ! I kind of had some hesitations that it might look a little too girly, but hey. :P
The crystal hearts are super sparkly in person, it annoys me that my iPhone camera can't capture it.
I think it depends on your style. Saint Laurent Paris has all these glittery embroideries on their men's accessories, and so does Gucci. They're not my style, even though I love looking at them, but pair Hearty with very toned-down and "masculine" accessories (i.e. briefcase or plain backpack) and you got yourself a style statement.

Pretty sure my new baby is a fake [emoji24] I know enough that this should be a power bank and the tag should have points on the studs rather than be rounded. I don't know what do to from this point, I don't think I can initiate a refund. And to think I was so excited to treat myself to an early birthday present ☹️

IMG_1498006951.810170.jpg
IMG_1498007010.416691.jpg

Pretty sure my new baby is a fake [emoji24] I know enough that this should be a power bank and the tag should have points on the studs rather than be rounded. I don't know what do to from this point, I don't think I can initiate a refund. And to think I was so excited to treat myself to an early birthday present ☹️

View attachment 3738037
View attachment 3738039
Are you sure it can be fake, sleekeasy? I saw one on Farfetch and it just says keyring: https://www.farfetch.com/ar/shopping/women/fendi-witches-bag-bugs-keyring-item-11995596.aspx ... Maybe you could contact a Fendi boutique to check if they released two models... :confused1: