Fendi Baby Spy

1. Hey girls..
    Bluefly was crazy this morning with all their Spys, Chloes, and Balenciagas..

I was able to snatch up a white spy hobo.. excited! :nuts:

Anyways, I have a fendi baby spy in light brown in my cart still. If anyone wants it PM me and I'll release it..

2. I thought Bluefly only sold authentic items?

3. today they let a TON of fake B-Bags through...

4. Yeah, I just caught up...wow.

5. OMG.... bluefly lets the occasional fake thru??? I was looking at some of their stuff too... *scared* guess I'll pass on that website now too.

6. that's soo sad

7. Yea, I bought a white fendi spy hobo this morning (it was s:huh:o beautiful) than two hours later I called and cancelled, after reading through the Balenciaga thread frenzy.

It's the first and last time I'll ever buy designer stuff online!

8. I saw the 3 Balenciaga bags they posted and their pictures looked too plastic and fake. I still love the teal First though... :love:

9. has anyone taken a bag they bought from bluefly to a store to authenticate it, only to find out it's a fake?

what's the return policy anyways?

that's lame. stupid fakes.

10. I just bought a Fendi shoes from bluefly recently ( this past week ). It was my first ever purchase from Bluefly. I don't regret it. I can vouch that the shoes that I bought is for real. I'm a proud Fendi lover, I have purchased many Fendi ( handbags, shoes, boots, sunglasses ) from Fendi store in Jakarta, Rodeo Drive, Vegas and Holt Renfrew. I can guarantee you that the Fendi shoes that I purchased from Bluefly is definitely not a fake.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice