Fendi b-SHOES??!!!!!!! OOOOH!!!!!!!!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NORDSTROM WINTER SALE Up to 40% off until February 23rd! Free shipping and free returns! Shop The Sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I like all the shoes pictured in this thread. :smile:

2. Out of all of the buckle items that Fendi is making this year, I kind of like the belts the best.

3. Now, I would wear those toilet seats :lol: Those are actually really cute.

4. Those are pretty fierce! Roar! :lol:

5. I actually like them, although would need to see them on! I am always looking for a pair of cute flats!

6. I think they are very cute, they look comfortable.

7. Me too :nuts: I think if I hadn't read it I would have thought that the bags were fabulous :suspiciou

The shoes don't look too bad though :P

8. i like the shoes since the buckles are a little more in proportion than on the bag. i must admit that the bags have grown on me, though.

9. I'm not too keen on the flats, I looooovvveee the heels and my budget is safe because eluxury only has a 36.5 and a 38.5 left!
    I don't know whether to :lol: or :cry: !

10. Does anyone have a picture of the B buckle ballerina flats? I saw them on someone today and I think I'm in love....

11. ^ I m going to get me a pair tomorrow,They are on hold(the ballerinas!) will let ya know!

12. did u get them yet????