Fendi b-SHOES??!!!!!!! OOOOH!!!!!!!!!!

1. Ok-Do you remember when I posted a pic of the Fendi B Wallet???NOW... I found the shoes....OMG!!!!!!
    I live in flats(Bad back!) and I want these BAD!!!!
    Does anyone know how Fendi runs size-wise...in Blahnik and Chanel...I have to buy 1 size up......Opinions???
    Love...sniff! Intervention....!!!!!!Must ...have....these.......!!!!
    [​IMG]

2. like these shoes...I usually wear a 37 and for fendi i need 37 too...i think the sizes are pretty regular

3. saggy boobies and toilet seats on your feet. Nice. :biggrin:

4. ^^^ouch....!
    tell me how you really feel about these shoes!!!????????hee!hee!
    to each his own opinion!!!
    too funny!

5. ever since the thread about the bag, I have never seen the Fendi B line in the same way

6. Thanks...I think you just cured my infatuation/lust with these shoes...My husband and my bank account thank you.......!!!

7. haha

8. Noooo! I have no idea what allison is talking about, that just confused the hell outta me! lol but I think they are cute!

9. I will have to pass on these

10. Uhm, Those shoes are gorgeous!! (the yellow ones in your message) YUM!!!!! but wow...so high. :smile:

11. Wow, those Fendi shoes are really gorgeous.

12. Those are ADORABLE!!!

:smile: get them!

13. They are cute....but I have a feeling you can find something really similar at a fraction of the price.

14. They are a little geriatric- I never did like to whole Greecian flats things. I do, however, LOVE :love: the b heels! Sorry about the back- probably not making it easy.:sad:

[​IMG]

$450 at eluxury

15. These shoes are gorgeous :love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice