Fendi B belts

1. hey does anyone has the fendi b belts? i tink they're rlly cute!! but the last time i check with fendi singapore they ran out of stocks.. is that happening to other places too?

oh and does anyone knows what's its retail price n the colours available?

2. I want one too but Holt renfrew in my city is sold out i believe they retail for about $698 i might be wrong.....

3. How much are they? I just think if I get one it'll be out next season due to the trendiness of it.

4. for a belt? no thanx.......

5. wow, that's rlly expensive!

6. I could not get one over here in London, they had sold out before the bags!
    I managed to bag this one off of eBay that I am really looking forward to receiving from the US, as it a great size and style for summer without the massive price tag :smile: it cost forty pounds including shipping :biggrin:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Chloe, that's a cute inspired version of the B belt!

8. Thanks Greendrv, it does not look too bad does it :smile:
    I would love an original one when they are not so hard to come by. You cannot beat Fendi for the beautiful leathers, but I still think I would rather have a beautiful pair of shoes than the belt.

9. chloe,
    I agree. Gotta choose your battles. I think it looks lovely!!! :love:

10. Oooooh! It sounds beautiful! I actually love the B more than the Spy! (I know I'm the minority though!)

11. Holts in Canada (kind of like Saks in US) has their own version of those belts for around $99.00 (I am not sure of the exact price)! I wouldn't pay more than that for a trendy accessory!

12. hi its really nice...can you pls PM me the link where in eBay you got this belt? am interested in buying one....thanks ;)

13. Hi Koalaph,
    Have pm'd you the details, if anybody else wants them, just let me know. :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice