Fendi B Bags

?

Fendi B Bags

1. Large

2. Medium

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Which size do you prefer? Large or Medium?

I like the shape of the Medium size but the Large one is more useful for my daily needs.

2. I love medium but I am a shortie and I don't want the bag to overwelm me. I can't wait to get one in Feb

3. Medium definitely. The large is overwhelming!

4. medium :yes:

5. I definitely like the medium better. I had a large one before but it was ginormous on me and looked crazy! :shame:

6. I like the medium.

7. I very much prefer the medium size in the bone. I do own the canvas with the patent in blue and it's a great summer bag. But I think you get more bang for your buck with the bone. You can carry it in all seasons.

As far as sizes, I think the large is simply huge for the style. I felt it overwhelmed even the large buckles on the bag. I am a little surprised that you think the large will suit your needs better and must assume you carry more than I do. In that case, I would probably go with what suits your needs too.

Good luck! It's a great bag!

8. Can someone tell me if they are still selling the black and white B bag in anywhere in the world? Fendi here told me it is no more in the store anywhere worldwide and I refuse to believe. Thanks in advance.[​IMG]

9. I saw one in Rome last Thanksgiving.

This is a pretty bag, but the buckles make the front flap really heavy.

10. I like the medium, it's more suitable for my daily use!

11. Agreed. I have a medium black one and I'm thinking of unloading it. It's awkward with the flap being so heavy and a pain to get in and out of :s

12. Yes, I also had problem with using the closure...tough thing to do when you don't have much stuff in your bag.

13. We don't celebrate Thanksgiving here. Which date is Thanksgiving?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice