FENDI B Bags....an L. Vuitton knockoff...?

1. well not Knock off, but more than just inspiration...

I always thought about this, and was wondering if anyone else saw it...
    so the New Fendi B Bags are mostly centered around the Buckle...so does anyone here remember the Louis Vuitton Spring collection 2005? and their Theda bags? Those are the same exact Buckles!

See...

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

Hmmm...suspicious...:weird:

2. :lol:LOL.. the Fendi B. is cute .. but i remember someone on here saying it looks like toilet seats ..so when ever i see the Fendi B.. i think Toilet seats instead....

3. They're definitely similar- but to me, the Fendi buckles seem a lot larger in proprortion to the actual size of the bag.

4. They don't look similar to me.

5. I was talking about the Buckle...the bags are pretty much different....I don't know....maybe it's just me?

6. I don't know.. I think the buckle is kind of similar in shape, but they open in a different way too.

7. I dont know. I'm not seeing it. Me with my poor untrained eye :/

8. i see what you're saying, but i guess there's really only so many ways that one can make a buckle. i don't think it was the inspiration for the b-bag, particularly since the other theda was more popular...did it have a buckle? i don't remember.

9. I understand what you are trying to say..but I really think both buckles are quite different.
    Both may be bags with buckles, but they both have a really different feel.

10. Yeah, and the fact that the Fendi is a covered buckle and the V is the bare metal makes difference too.
    But the buckles are similiar in shape!
    Personally, I love both styles...:love:

11. Somebody here mentioned it looks like sagging boobs.. So I also thinks of "sagging boobs" when I see the bag! ;)

12. omg! the pockets on the front of the b-bag does look like toilet seats. lol.. oh well I guess I'm gonna have to look for another bag to yearn for...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice