fendi b. bag with lace and embroidery

jc2239

O.G.
Nov 28, 2005
i'm not quite sure what to make of this version of the fendi b. bag

p11002239_ph_hero.jpg

it's covered in black lace and the buckles have white flower embroidery on them......love the concept of the intricate detail on the bag, not sure if i'm loving the overall effect.....it's a little much for me, especailly at a price of $5,190.00 but that may just be because i'm not a big fan of the b bags generally.....i must say that this is one of the more likable variations tho.......

I like it better than the normal Fendi B bags.. it looks mildly trashy though, for some reason, I could see the slutty cousin of the family carrying something like this to a funeral.

I don't like the B. bags at all. This one is probably one of the better, although solid black patent is probably my fave.
A little solid black on this would have improved though IMO, it's got a little too much going on - my eyes hurt and I can't remember one thing about it.
There was no one focal point.

ayla said:
I like it better than the normal Fendi B bags.. it looks mildly trashy though, for some reason, I could see the slutty cousin of the family carrying something like this to a funeral.
You're too funny, Ayla!!!!:lol:

looks like a freakin' kathy van zeeland bag. eww.

vogue featured it on it's back page a couple months ago and it was gross then, too.

i still like the white linen/black patent one, but i know i would regret getting it.

This is the one that Fendi thinks will be the most desired!!!. I'm sure I read that somewhere. I remember because the " beauty" of it totally escapes me...
Love the "trashy " comment.