Fendi B bag Pics

kimmy

@LV Princess@
O.G.
Dec 10, 2005
Hi all

I have been looking through the fendi thread and cant find a post with lots of pics of fendi B bags .... I really love the style but not sure which to get

I was wondering if we could start one , so that we can see all the different colours the bags come in - therefore if you have a Fendi B bag please post your pic.

TIA

Here's my east-west shoulder bag ...

attachment.php

^^

I love the Papaya! I soooo want one, but just cant afford it right now ( I could but then I wouldnt be able to buy the car I want....hmmm...let's see....car?.....Fendi B Bag?.....Car?.....Fendi B Bag?....Wow! That really is a tough decision!)
Anyway, why did you return it?

Here's my east-west shoulder bag ...

attachment.php

Do you like your bag? This is so cute! :yes: I have been watching one on eBay in Black for $800.00 do you think that is a good price? I ask because it was $950.00 last week and didn't sell.

There is another one that is on auction, but there are no authenticity pictures and the seller only has one eBay deal and it's a purchase.

Do you like your bag? This is so cute! :yes: I have been watching one on eBay in Black for $800.00 do you think that is a good price? I ask because it was $950.00 last week and didn't sell.

There is another one that is on auction, but there are no authenticity pictures and the seller only has one eBay deal and it's a purchase.

Thanks, I do like it and would recommend it! For a smaller bag its surprisingly roomy. I also like that it has a longer drop that makes it comfortable to wear on the shoulder. Here is a "modeling" pic from NM. The bag currently retails for $1260, so $800 is a pretty good deal. Good luck!

Attachments

• Fendi B modeling pic.jpg
    Fendi B modeling pic.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 222
How did you like the camel / black combination, honestly? I am talking with the Fendi shop where I am trying to order it because I NEED it in my life. But, just wondered what you thought. Thanks.

I bought this bag because I couldn't stop thinking about it. I'm still trying to decide whether or not to keep it. I've bought too many bags lately and this one was the most expensive of the bunch. It is definitley unique though. Please let me know what you think. I may regret it if I return it.

Attachments

• Caviar Patent B Bag.jpg
    Caviar Patent B Bag.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 410
  • Caviar Patent B Bag Angled View.jpg
    Caviar Patent B Bag Angled View.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 59
  • Caviar Patent B Bag Back View.jpg
    Caviar Patent B Bag Back View.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 55
  • Caviar Patent B Bag Flap.jpg
    Caviar Patent B Bag Flap.jpg