Fendi B bag Pics

kimmy

@LV Princess@
O.G.
Dec 10, 2005
London UK
Hi all

I have been looking through the fendi thread and cant find a post with lots of pics of fendi B bags .... I really love the style but not sure which to get

I was wondering if we could start one , so that we can see all the different colours the bags come in - therefore if you have a Fendi B bag please post your pic.

TIA

CleoCouture

no will power
May 17, 2007
^^

I love the Papaya! I soooo want one, but just cant afford it right now ( I could but then I wouldnt be able to buy the car I want....hmmm...let's see....car?.....Fendi B Bag?.....Car?.....Fendi B Bag?....Wow! That really is a tough decision!)
Anyway, why did you return it?

Kanebo

Feb 13, 2008
Here's my east-west shoulder bag ...

Do you like your bag? This is so cute! :yes: I have been watching one on eBay in Black for $800.00 do you think that is a good price? I ask because it was $950.00 last week and didn't sell.

There is another one that is on auction, but there are no authenticity pictures and the seller only has one eBay deal and it's a purchase.

Cosmopolitan

former tPF mod
O.G.
May 23, 2006
Do you like your bag? This is so cute! :yes: I have been watching one on eBay in Black for $800.00 do you think that is a good price? I ask because it was $950.00 last week and didn't sell.

There is another one that is on auction, but there are no authenticity pictures and the seller only has one eBay deal and it's a purchase.

Thanks, I do like it and would recommend it! For a smaller bag its surprisingly roomy. I also like that it has a longer drop that makes it comfortable to wear on the shoulder. Here is a "modeling" pic from NM. The bag currently retails for $1260, so $800 is a pretty good deal. Good luck!

Attachments

LNHStyles

Jul 1, 2007
How did you like the camel / black combination, honestly? I am talking with the Fendi shop where I am trying to order it because I NEED it in my life. But, just wondered what you thought. Thanks.

AgelessHarmony

Y Am I This Way?
May 29, 2007
Texas
I bought this bag because I couldn't stop thinking about it. I'm still trying to decide whether or not to keep it. I've bought too many bags lately and this one was the most expensive of the bunch. It is definitley unique though. Please let me know what you think. I may regret it if I return it.

Attachments