Fendi B bag matching belt.....

jc2239

O.G.
Nov 28, 2005
abeautyfulsentiment.blogspot.com
does anybody know how much the the belts that match the B bag cost/when they'll be available.....stuff like that?.........i hate how fendi has no site and i never know how to get in touch with them.....

the giant buckle might not be for everybody but i think with the right outfit it'd be totally cute........

Eskimo

O.G.
Dec 8, 2005
Beverly Hills, CA
the b belt costs about $400 and i know that the fendi in beverly hills had some in, but i believe that might've been through special orders. so you might just want to call around and check with your closest fendi boutique.

Noriko

Sep 13, 2005
Hawaii~
I saw a cute pic of Lindsey wearing the bag and the belt together. Sooo cute on her, would probably look silly on me though :lol:

jc2239

O.G.
Nov 28, 2005
abeautyfulsentiment.blogspot.com
Noriko said:
I saw a cute pic of Lindsey wearing the bag and the belt together. Sooo cute on her, would probably look silly on me though :lol:
i'm not sure how they'd look on me but they do look great on lindsey......then again, what doesn't?

at around $400ish i'd say they're totally worth it if i could pulll it off....still not sure tho.......

Megs

I love bags
Admin
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
www.purseblog.com
Ohh I really like this belt! I didn't realize who it was by until now. I'd love to get one and wear it... Maybe I will look into it.

Diorella

Endlessly Chic
Dec 13, 2005
I got the one Lindsay has from Fendi Sloane Street :nuts: It was £275! It was from another clients' cancelled special order...I was the lucky one! They will receive the normal sale belts in March :P

star3777

Fellow "Passionista"
Nov 20, 2005
I absolutely hate this season, it reminds me of minnie mouse shoe buckles or something, it screams tacky to me. I know alot of girls who dissagree with me but I will never go there.:sick: And I feel strongly about it.Yech!

Megs

I love bags
Admin
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
www.purseblog.com
I do think these belts would be hard to pull off. But I bet if you had the right body type it would make your waist look so skinny...

baglady

R.I.P. 1992-2006
O.G.
Dec 1, 2005
U.S.A.

I dare Lindsay to put thay ugly oversized belt through her jeans' belt loops :P. Oh look, the belt also has another purpose: a sagging breast lifter :lol: . That Lindsay is a genius!

fayden

latest obsession :
O.G.
Nov 18, 2005
big apple
i suppose its just a statement to match her bag... she prolly gets paid by fendi to wear these things, since we all know fendi is going down the drain...