Fendi B bag matching belt.....

jc2239

O.G.
Nov 28, 2005
does anybody know how much the the belts that match the B bag cost/when they'll be available.....stuff like that?.........i hate how fendi has no site and i never know how to get in touch with them.....
00140m.jpg

the giant buckle might not be for everybody but i think with the right outfit it'd be totally cute........

Eskimo

O.G.
Dec 8, 2005
the b belt costs about $400 and i know that the fendi in beverly hills had some in, but i believe that might've been through special orders. so you might just want to call around and check with your closest fendi boutique.

jc2239

O.G.
Nov 28, 2005
Noriko said:
I saw a cute pic of Lindsey wearing the bag and the belt together. Sooo cute on her, would probably look silly on me though :lol:
i'm not sure how they'd look on me but they do look great on lindsey......then again, what doesn't?
307.jpg
lohan-shopping2.jpg

at around $400ish i'd say they're totally worth it if i could pulll it off....still not sure tho.......

star3777

Fellow "Passionista"
Nov 20, 2005
I absolutely hate this season, it reminds me of minnie mouse shoe buckles or something, it screams tacky to me. I know alot of girls who dissagree with me but I will never go there.:sick: And I feel strongly about it.Yech!