Fendi B bag matching belt.....

1. does anybody know how much the the belts that match the B bag cost/when they'll be available.....stuff like that?.........i hate how fendi has no site and i never know how to get in touch with them.....
    [​IMG]
    the giant buckle might not be for everybody but i think with the right outfit it'd be totally cute........

2. the b belt costs about $400 and i know that the fendi in beverly hills had some in, but i believe that might've been through special orders. so you might just want to call around and check with your closest fendi boutique.

3. I saw a cute pic of Lindsey wearing the bag and the belt together. Sooo cute on her, would probably look silly on me though :lol:

4. i'm not sure how they'd look on me but they do look great on lindsey......then again, what doesn't?
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    at around $400ish i'd say they're totally worth it if i could pulll it off....still not sure tho.......

5. Ohh I really like this belt! I didn't realize who it was by until now. I'd love to get one and wear it... Maybe I will look into it.

6. I like the white belt Lindsay had. The other brown belt no!
    I love the spy she has!

7. I got the one Lindsay has from Fendi Sloane Street :nuts: It was £275! It was from another clients' cancelled special order...I was the lucky one! They will receive the normal sale belts in March :P

8. that is a really cute belt

9. I absolutely hate this season, it reminds me of minnie mouse shoe buckles or something, it screams tacky to me. I know alot of girls who dissagree with me but I will never go there.:sick: And I feel strongly about it.Yech!

10. i would never wear such a thing! not my style.

11. finally, people who agree with me! star and fayden, we may be in the minority, but i shall not be changing my mind any time soon. these are fug.

stay strong, sisters!

12. I do think these belts would be hard to pull off. But I bet if you had the right body type it would make your waist look so skinny...

13. [​IMG]
    I dare Lindsay to put thay ugly oversized belt through her jeans' belt loops :P. Oh look, the belt also has another purpose: a sagging breast lifter :lol: . That Lindsay is a genius!

14. i suppose its just a statement to match her bag... she prolly gets paid by fendi to wear these things, since we all know fendi is going down the drain...

15. I hate this belt, the mega-buckle is so tacky. But I love love love that marvellous silver Spy bag :love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice