Fendi B-bag - Lots of hype, but will it sell?

Dec 2, 2005
I've seen this bag featured as the new "It" bag in more magazines than I can count... Harper's (I think) even did a huge spread on how it would continue the Spy's work in reviving Fendi.

I notice that places like eLuxury have stocked up on a lot of them, probably expecting major sales, and I wonder... will it make as big a splash as predicted? Thus far it hasn't seemed as hard to find as the Spy.

Do you guys like them?
Do you think it will make a difference if celebrities do?

Attachments

• p11002271_ph_hero.jpg
    p11002271_ph_hero.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 176
Nay.. it doesn't seem to be flying off the virtual shelves at elux either. Fendi's designers really just need to scrap this and go back to the drawing board ~

I was totally in love with it for the longest time. In the medium size with the tan leather/black patent leather contrast. But I don't know if I'm just tired of waiting or what... But it just isn't quite doing it for me anymore. I think I might be getting tired of it.

wickedassin said:
I was totally in love with it for the longest time. In the medium size with the tan leather/black patent leather contrast. But I don't know if I'm just tired of waiting or what... But it just isn't quite doing it for me anymore. I think I might be getting tired of it.

Is this the one you were talking about? Kinda have a feelingthat was inspired by CD's Detective bag(the shape of the black patent leather part)...I think it looks better in a smaller size. This style is ok for me. And I do believe if Celebrities wear them, they may make some difference. "Celebrity effect", who knows?When Spy just come out, many people saw it as ugly:amuse:
D0431039985479_v1_m56577569831197234.jpg