Fendi B-bag - Lots of hype, but will it sell?

Jan 10, 2006
joyfishyu said:
Is this the one you like? I think it looks better in a smaller size. This style is ok for me. And I do believe if Celebrities wear them, they may make some difference. "Celebrity effect", who knows?When Spy just come out, many people saw it as ugly:amuse:
D0431039985479_v1_m56577569831197234.jpg

Yup, that's the one I TOTALLY wanted. I'm #3 on my local NM waiting list and I saw that it's now available for pre-order on saks.com, but I haven't bit the bullet yet. I'm not sure if I really want to spend that much for the bag... I really need to try it on in person.

joyfishyu

Jan 23, 2006
wickedassin said:
Yup, that's the one I TOTALLY wanted. I'm #3 on my local NM waiting list and I saw that it's now available for pre-order on saks.com, but I haven't bit the bullet yet. I'm not sure if I really want to spend that much for the bag... I really need to try it on in person.

It probably will look like this(well, different color and material, but same size.)But I don't like the Black & White, the contrast is too sharp for me.
p11002343_ph_detail_02.jpg

amanda

I Bleed Georgia Red
Oct 18, 2005
joyfishyu said:
It probably will look like this(well, different color and material, but same size.)But I don't like the Black & White, the contrast is too sharp for me.
p11002343_ph_detail_02.jpg

i actually really like this one, i like the contrast of the color and texture of the white linen and black patent leather. if it was under a grand, i'd probably buy it. as it is now, probably not. i don't like any of the others (except for a patent blue in this style and shape that was on elux for like 10 min that i was strangely drawn to...).

i don't know if they'll sell that well. my saks SA volunteered to put me on the list for them, so there must be plenty of room...

Noriko

Sep 13, 2005
I really didnt like it when I saw it in the lookbook :sad: But it has grown on my substantially. I am planning to check them out when they come in, and hopefully it goes well from there :biggrin: I like the patent and also the brown one joyfishyu posted.

BalenciagaLove

Plisse Me!
Feb 4, 2006
I completely did not like it when I first saw it, but it is slowly growing on me. I like the stark contrast between the white and black the most. Still don't think that I would actually fork any money out for it though. It's a little too formal and strangely artificial for my style.