Fendi authenticity pointers

DBF - I hate to break this to you, but there are none....:sad: If you follow the Authenticate this FENDI thread you can pick up the skills to identify authentic FENDIs. But as an active member of this Forum, I can't put my finger on anything specific, because there are FAKE FENDI bags that defy any guides....

DANG! :shrugs:

If you can, I also recommend taking a "field trip" and checking out real fendis at Bloomingdale's, NM or other reputable sellers. That way you can check out the lining and leathers that are used.

i have a question girls.... i saw my friend's spy bag and there was no Fendi name engraved on the the pocket outside - the part that hangs outside (dont know what its called) is that a fake? her bag material is very nice!

i have a question girls.... i saw my friend's spy bag and there was no Fendi name engraved on the the pocket outside - the part that hangs outside (dont know what its called) is that a fake? her bag material is very nice!
The long handle lip stick tube thing (spywand) has FENDI engraved 3 times on it- the top of it, the end of it and on the acrylic spy glass at the end. I believe all FENDI Spybags share that feature. :yes: