Fendi 3Jour

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Guys,
    I am planning to buy a Black Handbag and it could be either Fendi2jour or Fendi3Jour, not sure which one I should get ? which one is more classy and will be more useful.
    I am 26 years working female.

Please help.

2. Hi there! First off, you can't go wrong with a Fendi! I recently just got my first one and it's a 2jours!!!! I am absolutely obsessed with mine, it's so gorgeous!

I bought a black 2jours because I was looking for a classic top handle bag that you don't see often! So of course I'm partial to the 2jours! Now it depends what type of bag you are looking for, a top handle (2jours) or a tote shoulder bag (3jours).

The medium sized 2 jour carries a good amount such as an iPad and other daily things and I just love the way it looks! It's classy, and you can dress it up or down!

3. Depends on how much space you need in it, I'd say. I like the 3jours better than the large size of the 2jours but I like the med. 2jours better than the 3jours. I have a med. 2jours so I'm biased like bosborne23, though. :smile:

It does fit quite a bit but if you're going to be hauling a lot of stuff like file folders or laptops you're probably better off with 3jours.

4. If you carry a lot often like a laptop, then 3Jours. I think 2Jours in medium carries a lot. Inside pocket and roomy enough.

5. I recently purchased the 3jours. When I don't have a lot of stuff in it I fold the wings in and it makes the overall silhouette of the bag smaller and sleek. When I need to carry my computer or files I let the wings stay out and it holds everything well- nothing peeks over the top. I typically carry the bag on my shoulder. When I need to get in and out of it quickly I rest it in the crook of my arm.

I wasn't a fan of the wings initially- I selected my bag based on the color- but they have grown on me and I have come to love the versatility they provide.

I think both bags are classy and useful. I would decide based on which feels more comfortable to carry.

Good luck! Its a very fun decision to make.