Fendi 2Jours shoulder strap?

myomyomyo

Mar 20, 2012
Hi everyone,
I'm new to Fendi, but the 2jours tote has captured my heart..sigh.

I have a question - on some websites (farfetch, nordstrom), the 2jours tote does not have a shoulder strap. However, when I saw the bags in the Fendi boutique in Las Vegas, all the 2jours had shoulder straps. Do all 2jours have the straps?
Thanks for your help!

Feb 24, 2008
bagland
We are on the same boat on 2jours. The bag won my heart.
It comes in 2 sizes. The medium one has a strap with a zip pocket in the middle (it works as compartment divider as well). The large one has no strap. I am now eyeing the medium 2jours. It is a beatiful bag and the leather is amazing.

Good luck in deciding.

Sep 30, 2009
We are on the same boat on 2jours. The bag won my heart.
It comes in 2 sizes. The medium one has a strap with a zip pocket in the middle (it works as compartment divider as well). The large one has no strap. I am now eyeing the medium 2jours. It is a beatiful bag and the leather is amazing.

Good luck in deciding.
Have any of you seen the new Neiman Marcus catalog that just came out. I received it yesterday. (Says: NMEDITS with blond lady with blue dress & jacket).

There is a page inside for Fendi showcasing a very hip outfit along with an 'Orange' Fendi 2jour. This bag took my breath away with the color!

myomyomyo

Mar 20, 2012
Thank you for all the info! the other question I had is that some models of the 2jours as featured on farfetch.com does not have the clochette (the hanging name tag that can be monogrammed) - do only select models come with the clochette?

Thank you!

Sep 30, 2009
Thank you for all the info! the other question I had is that some models of the 2jours as featured on farfetch.com does not have the clochette (the hanging name tag that can be monogrammed) - do only select models come with the clochette?

Thank you!
Perhaps the tag is inside, and they did not put in on for the photos.

iluvmangos05

Nov 30, 2011

Thank you!
hi myomyomyo, I purchased my fendi 2jours on farfetch and mine was placed inside the middle compartment. it was not pre-attached on the outside. are you going to get one? =)

myomyomyo

Mar 20, 2012
hi myomyomyo, I purchased my fendi 2jours on farfetch and mine was placed inside the middle compartment. it was not pre-attached on the outside. are you going to get one? =)
I really want to get the 2jours in black....so beautiful! and it truly looks like an investment piece

iluvmangos05

Nov 30, 2011
I am so excited you decided to treat yourself with this awesome bag! Post picture! I have yet to take mine out. And I am wondering as well whether or not I can get my tag engraved even though I purchased somewhere else.