Fendi 2Jours Quality -- Disaster! (Pictures attached)

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Jun 7, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2016
    Please post photos in the Authenticate This Thread.

2. #2 Jun 7, 2016
    Here's another one..

3. #3 Jun 7, 2016
    Luckily, I'm only on video call and thats all I can see. But if I'm the one looking there, must have seen a lot more flaws.

4. That looks nothing like my 2jours at all. What size is it and what leather?

5. #5 Jun 7, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2016
    xxxxxxxx

6. #6 Jun 7, 2016
    xxxxxxxxx

7. #7 Jun 7, 2016
    xxxxxxx

8. #8 Jun 7, 2016
    I was so disappointed!

9. #9 Jun 7, 2016
    xxxxxxxx

10. #10 Jun 7, 2016
    xxxxxxxx

11. #11 Jun 7, 2016
    Are you in the US? Currently, there's a big fuss about a girl here who bought hundreds of bags from department stores and returned fakes in their place. Presumably some of those ended up back out on the floor for sale. So, yes, you should get it authenticated even if it is on the floor in an authorized location.

Here's the thread on the topic, by the way:

http://forum.purseblog.com/ebay-forum/federal-authorities-arrested-ebay-seller-richgirlscollection-loukpeach-943212.html

It's a real eye-opener.

12. Nope. This is in the Philippines Boutique. Its the only Fendi boutique in the Philippines. I didnt bought it because of course, look at it... What kind of workmanship is that..?!

13. Does it also happen in other country like canada? Of course Philippines where the bag I posted is located could be very far from this scam. So I say it's a legit bag.

14. This doesn't look my 2jours. So many differences- the specifics I will not point out.

15. +1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice