Fendi 2jours or bytheway bag

I love them both! The petite 2jours is the same price as the grande(medium) by the way. The piccolo (small) by the way is $1400.

I purchased a barley/poppy petite 2jours in June......and I'm thinking a small by the way might make a nice holiday gift:graucho: I haven't decided on a color yet. I really like the turtledove though!

My red piccolo By The Way just arrived and I couldn't be more thrilled with her! Structured without feeling matronly or prim, surprisingly roomy, lightweight and comfy, soft yet durable-feeling leather - overall a really great, functional bag :smile:

I just bought a croc embossed 2jours, and getting turtle dove by the way...not sure which size yet. Medium is not that big, and it amazing!!! The by the way has a zipper and can be worn many ways..

I also vote By The Way for the same reasons as LesAdrets ... sleek and comfortable. Not as popular as the 2Jours (... yet ... it's such a great bag, I think it'll gain a following ..)

I also vote for the By the Way since it's light, not too structured and easy to carry different ways. It's just overall a more youthful and carefree sort of bag :smile: