Fendi 2Jours - On the way out?

xiaomeowmeow

Jun 12, 2015
What do you guys think? Is the Fendi 2jours on its way out? Everyone seems to be talking about the Fendi's BTW instead.

Ryx Ricamora

Jul 4, 2016
I've a medium Fendi 2jours in (cobalt?) light blue... Love it. It's versatile for day to day use. The design / logo in the bag is not "in your face" which makes it seem classier than some other bags that look very loud. I like the subtle effect of the 2jours, & that it's structured but not crazy heavy. I think it will be a classic for a while also because it looks a bit minimalist but not boring. IMHO

Vienna

Jun 27, 2010
I've been eyeing this bag for a while. I've been deciding between a Celine Nano or this bag but leaning more towards this bag considering how clean and sharp it looks.

Reactions: xiaomeowmeow

uhpharm01

Nov 11, 2012
USA
No it's not, they are just making in without the stiff leather on the front and the back if I'm not mistaken.

Last edited:

uhpharm01

Nov 11, 2012
USA
Have you seen the updated version of the 2 jours without the stiff panels of leather in the front And the back ? Like this one.
image.png
No Fendi is making 2jours every season. It is bag with classic lines, durable, elegant lightweight and practical. There are lots of fans of 2jours out there even if they are making less noise than others ;)

Reactions: xiaomeowmeow

xiaomeowmeow

Jun 12, 2015
I've been eyeing this bag for a while. I've been deciding between a Celine Nano or this bag but leaning more towards this bag considering how clean and sharp it looks.
I really want a Nano as well. In some ways, I feel that the Nano would be less bulky and easier to wear going out on the weekends. But the price point is too high for me right now. One day!