Fendi 2Jours - On the way out?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. What do you guys think? Is the Fendi 2jours on its way out? Everyone seems to be talking about the Fendi's BTW instead.

2. The by the way bag has been around for awhile but I'm not a huge fan of how it looks to be honest. The 2jour is cute but it's not as exciting as some of fendi's other bags

uhpharm01 likes this.
  3. @Kellybuzzbuzz

I'm new to Fendi. Do you know what would be considered their 'signature' bag?

4. No Fendi is making 2jours every season. It is bag with classic lines, durable, elegant lightweight and practical. There are lots of fans of 2jours out there even if they are making less noise than others ;)

GrRoxy, MissSteel and xiaomeowmeow like this.
  5. Good to know! Thanks Harper Quinn!

Harper Quinn likes this.
  6. xiaomeowmeow likes this.
  7. My pleasure, xiaomeowmeow! :yw:

xiaomeowmeow likes this.
  8. I've a medium Fendi 2jours in (cobalt?) light blue... Love it. It's versatile for day to day use. The design / logo in the bag is not "in your face" which makes it seem classier than some other bags that look very loud. I like the subtle effect of the 2jours, & that it's structured but not crazy heavy. I think it will be a classic for a while also because it looks a bit minimalist but not boring. IMHO

italianstyle, kkayc and Harper Quinn like this.
  9. I've been eyeing this bag for a while. I've been deciding between a Celine Nano or this bag but leaning more towards this bag considering how clean and sharp it looks.

xiaomeowmeow likes this.
  10. #11 Jul 4, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2016
    No it's not, they are just making in without the stiff leather on the front and the back if I'm not mistaken.

11. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1467704168.376517.jpg

I wanted a classic looking black handbag with some structure so I chose the Fendi 2 Jours. This classic shape won't date imo.

xiaomeowmeow and uhpharm01 like this.
  12. Have you seen the updated version of the 2 jours without the stiff panels of leather in the front And the back ? Like this one.
    image.png

xiaomeowmeow likes this.
  13. I have seen it- it's all calfskin still. But they said they are still making the classic style with in the classic colours

14. I really want a Nano as well. In some ways, I feel that the Nano would be less bulky and easier to wear going out on the weekends. But the price point is too high for me right now. One day!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice