Fendi 2Bag tote?

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Sorry for the crappy picture. I was heading out, but here is my 2Bag. :smile: I really love this bag. I get compliments every time I take her out.

Fendi Selleria 2Bag.jpg
  2. I like this bag.

3. I am dying for this bag. It seems that different stores get different color combos. BG has the color I want, but I'd prefer to get it from Saks. Anyone have modeling photos?

4. I love fendi but there are so many fakes.

5. You've seen fakes of this particular bag? There are fakes of every brand. If that stopped me, I would just stay home.;)

6. I looked at these bags at Barney's the other day. They are smaller than i expected, though I think there are also ones that are larger. I'm not sure, though.

7. I got one in black on black leather (pebbled leather on top, stiffer on the bottom). Black straps with gold hardware. I really like it because its kind of conservative and I hate flashy bags. But I'm a 21 year old college student..is it too old for me? I think its so gorgeous but I don't want to carry around a purse that looks to mature for me. I'm pretty youthful looking.

8. I've tried it on many times and I love love love it. I'm in my 20s and young-looking as well, and I think you should rock whatever you love, and forget the haters. If you adore it, you should wear it!

9. Very helpful information

10. Haha,all my love!

11. I almost pulled the trigger on the white 2bag yesterday on Bluefly for a great price.

It's such a pretty bag, so I'm kind of regretting it. But I have a list of 3 wants (one being the Fendi Chameleon) and they keep getting bumped by "good deals" I see ;).

I can tell that the 2bag is a shape/design that will work for me (long straps, some structure) so I'm not sure why it hasn't moved up my list.

12. I think this shoulder bag/purse is from the 80's but I can't seem to identify it. Any ideas?

IMG_2163.jpg IMG_2169.jpg IMG_2168.jpg
  13. i got this back in chocolate on bluefly for $899!!! no tax and free ship. the leather is SO soft and GORGEOUS