Fendace - It's not for everybody, but it's HERE

Thanks for the preview :flowers: .

I'm more into the RTW as collectors pieces, I think the Houses go well together. It's a moment.
I didn't get pics of the RTW. Frankly, I was underwhelmed. Not a huge selection in store as you can imagine. There were 2 cute swimsuits though, one of which was reversible. I'll pick up one of the totes. Not sure which one though.

I didn't get pics of the RTW. Frankly, I was underwhelmed. Not a huge selection in store as you can imagine. There were 2 cute swimsuits though, one of which was reversible. I'll pick up one of the totes. Not sure which one though.

Sorry that the RTW was a disappointment :sad:

Please show us which totes you decide on. Both are super-fun. I'm liking the black more, it's more a house-blend and simply striking. I can imagine this with a monotone outfit, people doing double-takes, or all-out all-colours, no bother

Thank you for this! I've been waiting for this collection since the show premiered and pestering every single Fendi and Versace boutique I come across for more information.

From my understanding so far, not every boutique is getting everything. Also all the runway RTW are really limited with some of the flagships only getting 1 of each size. Hard to know how it'll go but I'm still excited.

Last edited:
Sorry that the RTW was a disappointment :sad:

Please show us which totes you decide on. Both are super-fun. I'm liking the black more, it's more a house-blend and simply striking. I can imagine this with a monotone outfit, people doing double-takes, or all-out all-colours, no bother
I've been going back and forth between the solid black and the Versace print. Love them both. I'll probably do the solid black. Looks more modern. Hard choice though.

Currently having a FOMO-YOLO moment! 2 voices in my head are currently having a debate: Black or White? Will this collection go with my minimalist wardrobe? But this will add a pop to your otherwise conservative wardrobe? And this is so beautiful! Do I “need” another Peekaboo or opt for other styles? But yeah, I prefer top handle / hand carry bag…. Am i over thinking this? I need to draw this into some decision tree - conflict of the heart and mind…. LOL
B19BAF98-D45A-4D85-B094-4D0AE9C5C0EF.jpeg

Currently having a FOMO-YOLO moment! 2 voices in my head are currently having a debate: Black or White? Will this collection go with my minimalist wardrobe? But this will add a pop to your otherwise conservative wardrobe? And this is so beautiful! Do I “need” another Peekaboo or opt for other styles? But yeah, I prefer top handle / hand carry bag…. Am i over thinking this? I need to draw this into some decision tree - conflict of the heart and mind…. LOL
View attachment 5398012
If it helps you decide I saw the quilted baguettes in person and they are luscious! Like a little pillow. Super lightweight and fun.

Reactions: JavaJo
View attachment 5398012
Lol. I'm having a similar struggle. Conservative or Flashy? Can't decide.

Reactions: JavaJo