Fendace - It's not for everybody, but it's HERE

Any guesses to what resale on this colab will be eventually? Like in a few years? I was going to return the smaller size cosmetic pouch. And keep the larger. But I can’t bring myself to pack it up and return. I love them both. But don’t need both. Just weighing my decision here.

Any guesses to what resale on this colab will be eventually? Like in a few years? I was going to return the smaller size cosmetic pouch. And keep the larger. But I can’t bring myself to pack it up and return. I love them both. But don’t need both. Just weighing my decision here.

Reputable resellers like Fashionphile will be selling for 2x or 3x but it’s unlikely you’ll get that much if you sell privately. You’ll definitely recover what you paid if it’s kept brand new.

I had the same thought and ended up returning everything I didn’t love. You don’t know when you’ll recover the money and getting a refund is quick and easy. There is a ton of non monetary value in no fuss. Also there must be someone else out there that really wants the thing.

I’m also doing an exchange for one of my Fendace purchases for something Fendi instead bc I got it at a store and they are exchange only.

If you absolutely love them then keep! I’m sure you’ll find a use / purpose for both. But if there’s any part of you that’s hesitating then I would return.

Last edited:
Reactions: LemonDrop
Received my last bits from the collection :heart: Black baguette, multi color scarf, and card holder! Surprisingly the hardest item to find was the Versace multicolor scarf. Thanks so much for letting me share :smile: Ended up returning the gold fendi first for store credit due to it was not what I was expecting:doh:. Good luck to anytime trying to find items ! Can’t wait to see comes in the next drop now that I have this store credit to spend:biggrin:

F8417430-F576-4409-B28B-D5A0DD8CB3D5.jpeg

Received my last bits from the collection :heart: Black baguette, multi color scarf, and card holder! Surprisingly the hardest item to find was the Versace multicolor scarf. Thanks so much for letting me share :smile: Ended up returning the gold fendi first for store credit due to it was not what I was expecting:doh:. Good luck to anytime trying to find items ! Can’t wait to see comes in the next drop now that I have this store credit to spend:biggrin:

View attachment 5421735
Beautiful, congrats! I also ordered the scarf online, so lovely and vibrant.

Reactions: Leejah
I ordered the multicolored bodysuit online, I absolutely fell for it. :hbeat: Looks amazing on, eventhough it's a bit short (I don't know if I have a long upper body
:amazed:), so I had to get a bit creative.
20220528_164056.jpg

I am so exited because yesterday I was able to get my hands on the black satin baguette which I absolutely wanted to have but was sold out online. :love: My lokal Fendi boutique got one despite originally not being part of the Fendace campaign. Couldn't believe my luck. Sorry for the bad pic, will update later. :yes:
20220608_140845.jpg