Fendace - It's not for everybody, but it's HERE

Girl if I have to be superrr picky (but mostly taking a guess cause I really can’t see it!) maybe it’s where the angels archery thingy finishes? Those two Ffs? But had you not told me I’d never see it!
Gosh I love it so much! I’m so bummed my got cancelled but I did get the other variation and it’s super cool. Will try it shortly

Did you get the black cap with the brown FF scarf? I love that one too!!! What size did you get? I’m sorry your blue got cancelled. :sad:

I’m sure this one will get restocked too if you’re still wanting it. I’m waiting for another one to become available too bc I don’t like the spot on mine. IRL it looks like a big coffee stain where the splotch is a light brown color and has a darker brown outline. And it’s right on top of the head area. Was hard to capture it in a photo but it def looks like some type of spill. I figure they will most likely restock and I should just get a different piece and return this one.

Add it to your wishlist and check on it every few hours! The Canadian websites have been getting restocked late on Thursday nights I’ve noticed.

OMG it seriously has. It's supposed to arrive today.

I got the black with the gold safety pin on the side. I'm so excited! I've been in need of a new pair of sunglasses for a while and so glad I held off on the Chanel so I could get these.

Will post pictures when it arrives.
Awesome! Looking forward to pictures. They're so classy :cool:
I ordered the black pair a few days ago and haven't heard anything yet, but crossing my fingers!

• Love
Reactions: LVLVLVOE
You’re going to love them!! I have the Havana brown. Definitely good call on holding off on the Chanel. There will always be another pretty pair of Chanel sunnies.
Awesome! Looking forward to pictures. They're so classy :cool:
I ordered the black pair a few days ago and haven't heard anything yet, but crossing my fingers!

they have arrived!!!

I forgot who asked me to share packaging but here is what I got:

Fendace small shopping bag
Fendace ribbon
Fendace sticker pack (my second one!)
Fendi sunglass package box
Fendace soft glasses pouch. Super luxe with microfiber inside

and then the glasses! Really heavy and substantial. I love them.

Attachments

• 4A4EB5F7-1BA7-4398-99F6-0CD5D463F811.jpeg
    4A4EB5F7-1BA7-4398-99F6-0CD5D463F811.jpeg
    202.2 KB · Views: 25
  • FEECE193-AE17-4FB2-8B27-3926FBC1FB44.jpeg
    FEECE193-AE17-4FB2-8B27-3926FBC1FB44.jpeg
    183 KB · Views: 28
  • A1F07366-0ABD-448B-9A6A-72C9592CC0F1.jpeg
    A1F07366-0ABD-448B-9A6A-72C9592CC0F1.jpeg
    205.4 KB · Views: 29
  • 61168F33-09BE-4325-9090-8A71DC3F5E91.jpeg
    61168F33-09BE-4325-9090-8A71DC3F5E91.jpeg
    129.6 KB · Views: 26
they have arrived!!!

Fendace ribbon

SAD NEWS. Turns out they have a scratch on the arm!

I wrangled with Customer Service who was amazing and ordered a new pair. Now to try to figure out what to do to get them before I leave the country for 5 weeks....

SAD NEWS. Turns out they have a scratch on the arm!

I wrangled with Customer Service who was amazing and ordered a new pair. Now to try to figure out what to do to get them before I leave the country for 5 weeks....

Oh good call!!! Sorry to hear about the scratch but glad they found you a replacement so promptly! Where you going?

Oh good call!!! Sorry to hear about the scratch but glad they found you a replacement so promptly! Where you going?

We are off to Ireland where there are no Fendi stores. The rep I'm working with is a total doll though and working really hard to either get the replacement pair in before we leave or send them to my local boutique where my SA will hold them for me.

• Love
Reactions: LVLVLVOE and Saaski
2 more times arrived ! The medium beauty pouch and the gold strap :heart: Thinking of rocking it like this as a purse but am unsure :/. Actually, who am I kidding . . I gonna do it:biggrin: Thanks for letting me share ! I have been LOVING seeing what everyone has received so far :smile:

Attachments

• B9F6DF6E-333A-4C4D-A55C-F2CA4D387B69.jpeg
    B9F6DF6E-333A-4C4D-A55C-F2CA4D387B69.jpeg
    275.1 KB · Views: 35
Yes!! It’s so silly how much I love the box. It’s the only item besides all the shoes that arrived in a box. Yours did too right?

I feel like I need to get a head shaped object for my closet to store this on. It’s so fashionable and gorgeous! I love that it has a full cap and a full scarf attached. I couldn’t tell from the pics and thought it was only half and half and I worried about the structure.

I never keep shopping bags either but I want to do something fun with these! Might make some type of wall art or something. I say this like I have all the time in the world for arts and crafts but they’ll prob just sit in my closet forever lol. Did you find the stickers?
Nope! No stickers for me! Haha. And I kept the box too :smile: it’s beautiful indeed

Did you get the black cap with the brown FF scarf? I love that one too!!! What size did you get? I’m sorry your blue got cancelled. :sad:

I’m sure this one will get restocked too if you’re still wanting it. I’m waiting for another one to become available too bc I don’t like the spot on mine. IRL it looks like a big coffee stain where the splotch is a light brown color and has a darker brown outline. And it’s right on top of the head area. Was hard to capture it in a photo but it def looks like some type of spill. I figure they will most likely restock and I should just get a different piece and return this one.

Add it to your wishlist and check on it every few hours! The Canadian websites have been getting restocked late on Thursday nights I’ve noticed.
Yes! that’s the one! I did add the other item to the wish list but so far nothing!

So the shoes that got lost are the ff mules :sad: so no shoes at all for me!
I called london store and they told me the only pair available in my size is in Zurich so I paid one more time for the pair and we are waiting for them to be transferred… maybe second time lucky?

yes the swimsuit I love so muchthank you honestly if not for your remark it looks gorgeous irl I would t get it

• Sad
Yes! that’s the one! I did add the other item to the wish list but so far nothing!

So the shoes that got lost are the ff mules :sad: so no shoes at all for me!
I called london store and they told me the only pair available in my size is in Zurich so I paid one more time for the pair and we are waiting for them to be transferred… maybe second time lucky?

yes the swimsuit I love so muchthank you honestly if not for your remark it looks gorgeous irl I would t get it

Oh nooo I’m so sorry :sad:

Yes keeping all my fingers crossed for you. It sounds like they are working on it. What size do you wear? The mules are gorgeous.

Re swimsuit you’re so welcome!! I knew you’d love it! Must look so beautiful on you with the brown scarf cap too!!

Last edited:
they have arrived!!!

Fendace ribbon

It was me :wave: Thank you for sharing. My SA sent me the Fendace pouch after a few days. She said they just received them late.