Fendace - It's not for everybody, but it's HERE

got the long sleeved one too but haven’t opened it yet. I am pretty sure I will only go for leather leggings with this one! (And a cashmere duster to tone it down where needed). What about you
Leather Leggings what a great idea, I will try that!! I was thinking of pairing it with a denim skirt (or a puffer skirt), hermes oran sandals, and a cardigan. Very casual, but not:lol:
I think lighter wash denim with a frayed hem for contrast, but thats just my take on it.
if I were younger, which I am not, I almost think frayed denim cutoff shorts
Pls post action shots :smile:

I think lighter wash denim with a frayed hem for contrast, but thats just my take on it.
if I were younger, which I am not, I almost think frayed denim cutoff shorts
Pls post action shots :smile:
I’m definitely not young enough for that ;)

Oh my, oh my, I opt out as well @880! Great look, but I'm not young enough. I can try that when I'm on holiday and there is no chance of anyone I know bumping in to me and my frayed denim cutoff shorts (which I still have from ages ago).

I got the small men's leather bag from the Fendi boutique. The SA was really nice. I asked him if he could take the strap off the bag when packing it so that it doesn't press into the smooth leather of the bag while inside the box, and he gave me an extra dust bag to store the strap separately. I also asked for a Fendace box and he gave me the last one they had, which is quite large.

Hoping to get the necklace soon!
View attachment 5408254View attachment 5408255View attachment 5408256View attachment 5408257View attachment 5408258
I've been looking at this! Do you mind sharing what fits?

Reactions: VintageJ
I've been looking at this! Do you mind sharing what fits?
It fits my Samsung Galaxy S22Ultra, keys, wallet, and headphones. Those are my essentials. Can't fit more than that, though (so they can't hold my sunglasses), and I don't want to overstuff the bag because the leather is smooth and soft, which can start showing the indentations of the internal contents if they are pushing against the lining.

It fits my Samsung Galaxy S22Ultra, keys, wallet, and headphones. Those are my essentials. Can't fit more than that, though (so they can't hold my sunglasses), and I don't want to overstuff the bag because the leather is smooth and soft, which can start showing the indentations of the internal contents if they are pushing against the lining.
Thank you! Appreciate it :flowers:

Reactions: averagejoe
Anyone have an SA at the Miami Design District Store and willing to share their contact? I called the store number and was directed towards the generic Fendi client services line. There’s a specific item I want and the website says this store has it. Client services took my number and said the store would call me back regarding this item. I asked to be directed to the store and they said they couldn’t do that. I know I sound impatient but with these kind of limited edition drops, you have to act quickly!

Anyone have an SA at the Miami Design District Store and willing to share their contact? I called the store number and was directed towards the generic Fendi client services line. There’s a specific item I want and the website says this store has it. Client services took my number and said the store would call me back regarding this item. I asked to be directed to the store and they said they couldn’t do that. I know I sound impatient but with these kind of limited edition drops, you have to act quickly!
Try looking for Fendi Miami Instagram accounts. Some SAs have Instagram accounts. Perhaps you can contact an SA directly that way.

Reactions: LVLVLVOE
I’m still thinking about your bag lol! Tell me, will you be scared to carry it ? When will you wear it? Just special occasions or every day? I’m just wondering if it’s too much for every day (for myself)
So I am definitely someone who is a firm believer that bags are meant to be used. I also tend to wear clothing that is less exciting (mostly solids in neutrals or jewel tones, lots of white shirts) so my bags and sometimes shoes tend to be the “pop” in any outfit.

Long way of saying, I am probably going to wear this more than maybe the average person and not solely for special occasions. Not planning to take it to the grocery store or a crowded bar where it would be impractical or super likely to get damaged, but I can see myself wearing it even dressed down with jeans and a white shirt for something like brunch and not just for special evening events.

Hey girl! So I ordered a black swimsuit solely cause you said it’s super cool irl haha let’s see!!!
They also restocked another colour cap with scarf attached (diff colour) so I ordered that too lol and a last pair of Fendace FF boots! Fendace fever is ONNN!
by thet time the second drop happens I’ll be broke broke

Yay!! So many goodies!! Has any of it arrived yet? I got my brown FF cap with the blue scarf but there is a stain on the silk grrrrr. Let me know if you can see it...

tempImage9H1A2z.png

Last edited: