Fendace - It's not for everybody, but it's HERE

LemonDrop

a Fendi bag and a bad attitude
O.G.
Jul 5, 2007
USA
I shared this earlier but still excited. From Versace I just got an overpriced barrette. :biggrin: I lost about 60% of my hair in 2016. It took till 2022 before it began to look good. And the barrette is the first thing I have bought in 6 years to bring attention to my hair.
I also got a beauty pouch. Basically a makeup bag from Fendi. I’m just excited !

lizardlife

Jun 6, 2021
I shared this earlier but still excited. From Versace I just got an overpriced barrette. :biggrin: I lost about 60% of my hair in 2016. It took till 2022 before it began to look good. And the barrette is the first thing I have bought in 6 years to bring attention to my hair.
I also got a beauty pouch. Basically a makeup bag from Fendi. I’m just excited !
congrats! I was eyeing that barrette and it's a gorgeous piece. I'm so happy you got it!

so_sofya1985

Jewellery Addict
Sep 29, 2012
london
I love that barrette and super happy you are celebrating your hair with a new adornment

so_sofya1985

Jewellery Addict
Sep 29, 2012
london
So we’re def getting swimsuits right? My size is sold out in the same one I posted for you but I’ll get the black and gold if you get one too…lol.
My size is out too!! I’m scared to get 42 as I have a long body and don’t want it to get into my bits….
I don’t like the black one - it’s the one saying Fendace right?
What about the barocco one on Versace site? They also have a bikini version! 5E891317-86EF-4660-8DB7-B33F35819982.png

Last edited:

so_sofya1985

Jewellery Addict
Sep 29, 2012
london

syrenstones

May 11, 2022
Hi all! Did everybody get their pieces? I managed to get the small gold baguette so was super happy. In the end absolutely everything was in stock online - we really didn’t need to panic!
Unfortunately not. :sad: I pre-ordered the standard size gold baguette, which I was unsure about because it’s so expensive. When I saw that everything was in stock online I relaxed a bit, then placed more orders in the evening (the mini gold and the nano brown from Versace) but both orders were cancelled.

• Sad
Reactions: LVLVLVOE