Fendace - Help me decide

Which one? Black Fendace or Versace Print

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey folks, debating between these two styles (or both ). If you were in my shoes, which would you choose?
They are all so beautiful…IMO the black and gold combination is perfect balance of Versace and Fendi. It just looks more beautiful than other prints (except the gold baguettes) Also the Fendace Peekaboos have very pretty linings.

I can't decide which swimsuit. The black and gold Fendace with the golden Medusa on the back, or the rainbow Fendace suit from the Versace site.... This would be my first designer swimsuit. I used to swim competitive in school but now I find I only really put suits on when I'm taking my kids to Resort pools.

Reactions: liamcz
I can't decide which swimsuit. The black and gold Fendace with the golden Medusa on the back, or the rainbow Fendace suit from the Versace site.... This would be my first designer swimsuit. I used to swim competitive in school but now I find I only really put suits on when I'm taking my kids to Resort pools.
I like the black because it looks great at the pool and is easy to use as a body suit as well

Reactions: lizardlife